✩ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛᴇɴ: ᴢᴇᴍᴏ'ꜱ ᴘʟᴀɴ

"Whoa. Whoa. Whoa!" Sam bursts into a loud and clear exclamation. His feet start for Zemo; however, Bucky stops Sam from going forward. "What are you doin' here?"

"No, listen!" Bucky steps in front of Sam, holding out his gloved hand. "I didn't tell 'cause I knew you wouldn't let this happen."

"What did you do?!" Sam shouts.

"We need him, Sam, " Bucky frowns.

Sam ignores Bucky completely to turn his scowl on Zemo. "You're going back to prison!"

Zemo took off his security hat to reveal his brunette hair. With the brim between his fingers, Zemo clears his throat;

"If I may -" Zemo starts with his thick accent. Nevertheless, before he could continue, Bucky and Sam snapped towards Zemo and pointed their fingers at him.

"NO!" They say in unison.

Zemo mouths "okay" with disappointment and shame, lowering his head. "Apologies."

While Bucky and Sam argued, the sound of mechanical components overheard along with their loud voices, and a significant beam charge followed. As Mawu walked behind Sam, her eyes stuck on Zemo, and Bucky noticed her Iron Arm had become initiated. A look of death on her gorgeous face. Bucky shouts, running in front of Mawu, blocking Zemo from her path.

"No! No! We do NOT kill Zemo!" Bucky demands.

"How could you do this to me?!" Mawu shouts back at Bucky. Iron Arm lighting up to signify it is now entirely charged. "You're risking my livelihood and my fucking job, James! He killed my King! I am still guardian and spokespersons of Wakanda, and I can't allow this! Are you trying to start a civil war again?! If so, I don't mind kicking your ass again!"

"Look, I know! I'm sorry, but it's the only way!"

"To be fair, I apologized for King T'Chaka's death -"

Mawu kicked the stone flooring, and with lightning speed, clumps of rock went flying towards Zemo. Unable to dodge it, the stones bonded to each other, forming into a mouthpiece and attached themselves over Zemo's thin lips.

"You!" Mawu jabs her finger into Bucky's chest. "You - you -" Mawu stutters, trying to think of the right words, but sickness took over her. The Iron Arm promptly disbanded back into a bracelet, and she covers her mouth. "I think I'm going to be sick!" her voice is muffled as she quickened behind the single vehicle and began to puke behind it. Sam wrinkled his nose at the sound of vomit splashing on the ground rung in his ear.

"See, what you did!" Sam spat while Bucky raised his arms to his side to slap them back down. "You got Sunny sick to her stomach because imprisonment for this is a high enough chance for her, and you got this idiot looking at us with those snake eyes!"

Zemo struggles with the mouthpiece, growing irritated.

"He's not exactly looking -" Bucky blinked towards Zemo. Praying the man can breathe. Back to Sam, "When Steve refused to sign the Sokovia Accords, you backed him. You broke the law, and you stuck your neck out for me. I'm asking you to do it again."

Sam snapped his glare towards Zemo before shaking his head, thinking it over. As much as Sam disliked this idea, knowing breaking Zemo out of prison could cause a lot of damage, Wilson also knew this is the only way. No one else is alive to help. Where else could they go to stop this?

"Okay..."

Bucky turned his attention to Mawu, who stood upward, whipping the corners of her mouth with the back of her hand. As he walked over, Mawu moved her body in defeat.