Intro

Intro

            ༺Intro about your detail༻

▫️Name : y/n
▫️Age : 24
▫️Character : bitchy, savage
▫️Body : has tattoo on back of neck,  
sexy yet dangerous
▫️Parent : unknown
▫️Sliblings : Sister
▫️Occupation : work for any Mafia for money
▫️Relationship : single

       ༺Intro about your sister detail ༻
▫️Name : harshi
▫️Age : 23
▫️Character : bitchy and savage just like her sister
▫️Body : has tattoo on her collar bone, hot
▫️Parent :unknown
▫️ Occupation : work with y/n behind illegal business
▫️Relationship : single

      ༺ Intro about jungkook details ༻
▫️Name : jeon jungkook
▫️Age : 26
▫️Character : rude, cruel, heartless, dangerous man
▫️Body : hot as fire, have tattoo on his arms and handsome
▫️Occupation : the cruel Mafia in the world,
▫️Sliblings : no
▫️Parent : died
▫️Relationship : single not interested

   ༺Intro about his right hand detail ༻
▫️ Name : Lee Daniel
▫️Age :26
▫️Character :dangerous, yet good
▫️Body : handsome, has tattoo
▫️Occupation : right hand for jungkook
▫️Relationship : single
▫️Parent : dead
▫️Sliblings : no

Important message!

Everyone I am actually trying something different from usual Mafia series, I hope you will support me. I just want to warn some people that this Mafia series is just an fanfic imagination story! So don't take it serious and comment bad on my work! Remember I am not getting paid for my hard work so please don't judge! If you have problems then just leave rather than reporting my account!. 

Warning ⚠️
This series will have little smut and might have blood scene too! If you're uncomfortable please leave! Remember I am not supporting this type of behavior in reality I hope you will understand.

Prologue -

" y/n I want you to steal jeon jungkook the cruel Mafia thumb drive" unknown said, you smirked "that's all sir? Don't I will get it by tmr!" you said, "that's where you will have problem!" unknown said, "what problem?" you asked "it's not easy to get close to him! He has many professional guards so you have to play hard" he said, you smirked evily "that would be fun!" you said "the reason I chose you because I knew you would do anything for money" he said "fine how much will I get?" you asked "100 million" he said "amazing deal!" you said with smirking.

▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️▫️

In royal club
"bae is this location right" harshi asked, "of course I am always right bae" you said with smirking, then the cruel Mafia jeon jungkook came with his right hand to the club, "there he is!" you said with smirking. Some time after jungkook had some talk with other Mafia, jungkook saw you dancing sexy and you approached him ,  "hey handsome wanna drink with me? " you said with smirking, "I am not interested" jungkook said, "really not interested? Your bad you miss a hot chick like me like daddy" you said with seductive smile and walked away, jungkook lick his lip "Daniel get me that girl detail" he said, "okay Master" Daniel said. "how did it go?" harshi asked "as good as always" you said while drinking.

Coming soon