16

"where should I check first??" you asked as you stand, "hmm maybe this drawer!" you said as you went it and start checking the 3 drawers, "what not here! Maybe I should just check everything" you said as you start checking all the stuff in the room. After checking everything, you can't find the thumbdrive anywhere, "ugh where did he keep it!" you said as you sit on the floor suddenly something caught your attention it's was an box under the bed, "wait a minute the thumb drive should be in here!" you said as you crawl to the box. Then you take the box and tried to open but it's was locked "Fuck it's locked! The key must be with him!" you said suddenly you heard foot steps "damn it someone is coming!" you said as you quickly put it under the bed as how it's was then you lay on the bed.

The person who opened the door is none other then jungkook. He came in then he removed his shirt and saw your figure sleeping, he just sigh and lay beside you." I am feeling so bad for using her! But I can't stop! What's wrong with me?? I love only my pumpkin not her! Then why can't I stop myself from touching her? She is like my drug! I know she hates me alot! And I don't understand why I am feeling so guilty and hurt! I just need a answer for all my questions! "jungkook thought as he look at your sleeping face, he was about to touch your cheek his mind stopped him and he just turned to left side, his back was facing you." thank God he didn't suspect anything! I definitely need to find the key as soon as possible! *sigh *I am so exhausted!" you said with a yawn and turned letting your back face his back.

Jungkook tried to sleep but he couldn't as his mom's death was appealing, he immediately sit up" I will definitely kill them for everything mom! "jungkook said with anger and tears filled in his eyes, he went to the washroom to take a cold shower. Jungkook turned on the shower, letting the water wash of him, he closed his eye thinking about his mom, his happy life which he used to live. [ FLASH BACK] "pumpkin I am leaving seoul !!" jungkook said, "what?? Why? You can't leave me! I will be alone!" y/n said with tears, "shh don't cry my pumpkin! I am going to Busan to see my father as its been 3 years my dad visited us he is very busy with his project" jungkook said as he wipe y/n's tears, "but will you come back?" you asked,

"i don't know but I will try my best to come for you!" jungkook said with a smile, "promise! Teddy?" you asked "promise pumpkin! And you should wait for me! Don't marry or love anyone else! You have to promise me!" jungkook asked "I promise teddy!" you said with a smile, "jungkook hurry up the taxi be here in 3 minutes!" his mom said, "pumpkin take this ring!" jungkook said as he gave his ring "why did you gave me?" you asked "so that you won't feel alone! I will be always with you!" jungkook said "then take this pin with you! I will be always with you too!" you said with a smile, "okay pumpkin! I have to go! Do take care of yourself okay?" jungkook said "I will! And you too teddy!" you said then you both had a last hugged then jungkook run to his mom.

"are you okay jungkook?" his mom asked with smile "I miss my pumpkin!" jungkook said with pout "aww don't worry you will definitely meet her again! Okay?" his mom said "hmm okay mom!" jungkook said with a smile "oh the taxi is here! Let's go" his mom said then they keep their bags in the taxi and hopped in. "mom I am very excited to see dad!" jungkook said "me too jungkook! We will have so much fun with dad okay?" his mom said happily not knowing her happiness is gonna be ruined

To be continued