23

"whatever but confess to her before its late! Jungkook" Daniel said as he pat jungkook's shoulder before leaving the room. Then Daniel saw harshi "did you heard everything??" Daniel asked "yes! I will tell y/n that teddy is jungkook and she shouldn't waste her tears for jerk!" harshi said, "hmm go tell her then come to the room I need to tell you something" Daniel said, "okay what do you want to say?" harshi asked "I said come to the room then I will tell you!" Daniel said as he walked to his room. "fine!" harshi said then she saw you sitting on the brench with puffy eyes, "y/n?" harshi said as she sit beside you, "why are you here??" you asked without looking at her.

"y/n Justin isn't your teddy! So stop wasting your tears for an jerk!" harshi said "Enough harshi! How can you say that! Justin is my teddy! Jerk is jungkook! I hate him!" you said with anger not knowing that teddy is jungkook and Justin is a jerk. "Shut your fucking mouth y/n! You're going over the line! Your real teddy is JEON JUNGKOOK that guy you said you hate and called him jerk!!" harshi said coldy, your eyes widened "what did you said?" you asked "I said Justin brainwashed you! Jungkook is your real teddy! I know you won't believe it's all in your hand!" harshi said coldy before leaving the place.

"jungkook is my real teddy?? So that's why whenever he touched me I feel an connection with him!! Oh God! I have hurt his feelings!, I slapped him and I totally misunderstood him for using me as his bed warmer! I need to apologize to him! For every thing I did! "you thought as your fingers run through your long hair in frustration and guilty. Meanwhile, jungkook was in the shower, his mind was filled sadness and your hate," I hate you I hate you! "your voice was kept on going on his mind" ughh! Why do you hate me y/n! "jungkook said as he punch the wall and his tears were flowing down with the shower water." Dan! I am here now tell me what do you want to say?? "harshi asked," wait before that how did y/n react?? "Daniel asked" she is still stubborn! But I know she will definitely understand jungkook! "harshi said with a smile.

" that's good then! "Daniel said," yeah now tell me! What do you want to say?? "harshi asked, then Daniel walked to her," harshi I know this will be shocking new to you but I can't keep it to myself anymore! "Daniel said as he looked at her," what is it?? "harshi asked in nervous" it's... Harshi! Will you be my girlfriend?? I really love how you are! Every single thing about you just makes me feel so happy! I want to start a new life with you! Will you be my another half?? " Daniel asked with love filled in his eyes. Harshi was so shocked due to his sudden confess, she didn't thought that someone would love her this much." if you can't then I don't mind it! "Daniel said sadly and was about leave harshi immediately back hugged him" I didn't say I can't! "harshi said, Daniel faced her" wait that mean you will be my girlfriend?? "Daniel asked" not a girlfriend! As a wife! "harshi said with a smile, Daniel immediately hugged her" thank you! I love you "Daniel said" hey i love you too! "harshi said then they both had their first passionate kiss.

You were about to enter his room when he just walked passed you without looking at you, your heart was hurt by his cold behavior against you." ju-"you were cut off by him" DANIEL!! "jungkook yelled causing harshi and Daniel rushed to jungkook," yeah??? "Daniel said" I am going club! Take care of everything! "jungkook said" club???.why?should I come with you too? "Daniel asked" no need! I just want to be alone! Driver! Start the car! "jungkook said coldy before leaving the mansion. You couldn't stop letting your tears," he just ignored my presence harshi! "you said as you sob, harshi and Daniel looked at your broken state," y/n don't give up! He just needs some time to heal! "harshi said" yes y/n just wait for him! "Daniel said, you just nodded but deep in your heart you felt like going after him.

To be continued

-Little spoil  for next part-
At the club, you saw him with few girls and he was sitting with his legs wide open and he let an girl to touch his muscle thighs, while sipping the wine