XIV

New Editions

  You let out a sigh as you dragged yourself from the front door of your apartment to the couch. You were exhausted. You had spent the last couple of days on a mission in the Hidden Sand, the Akatsuki had stolen Gaara and you had to go get him back, well you had the rest of Team 7 of course. You fell face-first into the couch cushions, a loud groan was let out while you kicked off your sandals, making sand go all over the place.

  "I hate sand." You said to yourself, forcing your body to sit up. You sat there for a moment before making your way into your bathroom, leaving a trail of clothes behind you. You'd pick them up in the morning anyways. With Kakashi on bedrest and the rest of the team getting ready for the next mission, you weren't really expecting any visitors.

  As soon as the water was hot you slipped into the shower, visions of the Kazekage rescue mission playing through your mind. Kakashi's Mangekyo Sharingan, Sakura the Muppet, Gaara being a zombie, Guy-Sensei carrying Kakashi on his back the entire way home. In any other world, it would sound like a fever dream. What made it worse is that you didn't get more than 8 hours before you were shipped off to who knows where. Not to mention you were going without Kakashi. It was weird leaving him behind, even though it was bound to happen eventually.

  About an hour passed by the time you finished your shower and brushed your teeth. You walked out of your bathroom just to be met by a pair of tired onyx eyes. You let out a yelp and jumped back. "You aren't supposed to be here!" You slammed your bathroom door.

"I wanted to see you before you went out in the morning." A deep voice sounded from the other side of the door.

  You opened the door and poked your head out. There laid Kakashi, sprawled out on your bed. He wore some casual clothes, which was rare. A blue t-shirt was lifted slightly, revealing his ab muscles, a pair of sweats, while his mask lay loosely on his face. You couldn't help but take in the sight of him before you answered. "You're supposed to be home, asleep."

  He pulled a book from his pocket and started to read. "That's what I'm trying to do. I'm waiting on you."

  You rolled your eyes, "I meant in your own house, Kakashi." He ignored you, he was already deep within the world of his book. "Can you at least hand me a t-shirt I can sleep in?"

"What's with the clothes in the hallway?" He asked out of the blue.

"The huh?"

  "You left a trail of clothes from the living room to the bed." His eyes shot to you, he was interrogating you. "I was half-expecting you to be back here with someone else."

You snickered to yourself, "Kakashi-Sensei, is this how you act when you're jealous?"

He ignored your teasing and went back to his book.

  You smiled to yourself as you left the bathroom. Slowly, you made your way over to Kakashi, swaying your hips. With a smirk on your face, you crawled onto the bed, your towel loosening with every move. You sat down right on his silver happy trail, your thighs squeezing his body. You lowered your upper body, slipping under the book so he couldn't ignore you anymore. "Kakashi-Sensei..." you cooed.

He looked at you for a moment. "I won't be able to stop myself if you keep teasing me."

"Who says I want you to stop?" Kakashi gave you a look before he closed his book and tossed it on the nightstand. "Well..." You started right as you felt a hand appear on your thigh.

  Kakashi smiled up at you, "Well?" His free hand appeared on your cheek and pulled you in to kiss. The kiss was deep and passionate, it felt like all of the pent-up lust between the two of you was finally being released. He pulled you closer to his chest as the kiss continued, his other hand was now caressing your bottom. Little moans escaped your mouth as Kakashi's hands got more reckless. You squirmed on top of him as his excitement grew.