Did you stand there all alone?

[𝙳𝚒𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚊𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚎?]

((Kalytrix PoV))
(callie•tricks)
(A Calytrix is a plant known as the star flower i changed the C to a K for nickname reasons)

⚠︎ ︎IN THIS STORY FRED AND GEORGE ARE A YEAR BELOW, ALONG WITH ALL OF THERE FRIENDS IN THEIR YEAR (example: angelina and lee) AND CEDRIC DOESN'T DIE BUT SOMEONE ELSE IN THE TOURNAMENT DOES. IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH THAT LEAVE PLEASE. ⚠︎︎

Breath in.

When I was two my father got accused for a murder involving his best friend, James, and his lovely wife, Lily.

Breath out.

He was in Azkaban for twelve years, escaping when I was in fourth year.

Breath in.

It's the end of fifth year now, and my Girlfriend of two years, meeting in third in France while I was there with my cousin Tonks, Fleur, is competing.

Breath out

The thing is, my dad hasn't contacted me once since he escaped.

Breath in

My dad doesn't know i'm bisexual yet. I don't think I will ever have the chance to tell him.

Breath out

He stuck me with the name Kalytrix. don't get me wrong it's a lovely name but I personally think it's a mouthful.

Breath in

Most people call me Kaly, Kay, Trixie (i don't like that one), Aly, and for no apparent reason Kams, Kam, and Kammie

Breath out

My full name is Kalytrix Anne-Marie Black because my mothers name was Anne-Marie

Breath in

I only found out my moms name a few weeks back when I was talking to Harry, he's the one who told me. And Sirius told him.

Breath out

My dad- well, Sirius is more of a father figure to Harry than he is to me.

Breath i-

'Shit' I mutter under my breath, throwing the shriveled cigarette out the window.

I am currently in the room of requirement trying to piece myself together.

I know I shouldn't be the one getting nerves about the tournament but my girlfriend is in the tournament and I can't just not be nervous. This tournament has killed people for merlins sake!

The task is tomorrow and I can't think straight.

I'm sat in the stands, the cool wind clashing with the body heat radiating around the foggy atmosphere. I'm waiting for Fleur to walk out of the maze, the green trophy held high in her hand.

I see red sparks come up, signaling the surrender of one of the contestants, soon after a glossy eyed Krum coming out.

"He was cursed!" Hermione yells standing up, Ron resting his hands on her shoulders to sit her back down.

I scoff at the action, I may despise them for being friends with the kid who took my fathers love away from me, but can they please date already?! Like come on!