In and out, somewhere else right now

[𝙸𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚞𝚝, 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚕𝚜𝚎 𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚠]

(Kalytrix PoV)
(The next Morning)

*Beep*
*Beep*
*Bepp*

I groan and slap my alarm clock.

Kalys Guide to STOP Being a Sad Bitch.
(let's hope this works),
𝚘 Take Shower
𝚘 Eat three FULL meals
𝚘 Take a morning jog
𝚘 Run some errands (mostly to ASDA)
𝚘 Human Interaction you anti-social bitch
𝚘 Help around the house

Step one, workout clothes.

I find my old workout clothes, some black capris and a skintight long-sleeve workout shirt with thumb holes because there comfortable.

I put my hair into a quick messy ponytail knowing it will just get messed up again.

I make my way downstairs, and grab a bowl, I fill it with yogurt, granola and some berry's.

Slowly, but surely, I finished the small bowl of yoghurt.

I wrote a quick note scribbling a quick,

I went to run some errands, be back in about an hour or two

~Kammie

I put the note on the fridge with a magnet, not forgetting to write the time

P.S I left at 6:48am

I grab my water bottle and walk out the door, carful that no muggles see me. I always keep about £50 on me, muggle money.

I really like the muggle store ASDA, I heard that it's the equivalent to a American Wal-Mart, so that is where I decided to go.

I start my run, going at a slower jog rather than a run.

I need to re-build my stamina, I started my daily runs in first year, in third year stopping them because of homework. This is a good time to start them again. Going into sixth year and all.

I made my way into town, not knowing where the nearest ASDA is, it's time to check off Human interaction.

I walk up to a woman who looks like she's about 21, she has darker skin and bushy hair. She was beautiful. And that was an understatement

"Excuse me? Ma'am?" I ask in a nice tone

"Yes?" She turns to look at me

"Do you know where I can find the nearest ASDA?"

She gives me a set of directions, I thank her and start jogging again.

I could still run for quite a bit before having to stop, but with me still
being mentally tired it was quite the challenge.

I walk into the store, having to take off the thumbholes on my sleeves due to them digging into my skin.

I grab a shopping basket and walk around a bit, grabbing a pair of sunglasses, some clothes that were cool and a container of safety pins. Yeah they are for an office but who ever said you can't use them for fashion?

I walk around a bit more grabbing a bar of Hershey chocolate, we don't have this is the wizarding world and I highly doubt that it will be nearly as good as Honeydukes but Remus would love to try it with me.

Nothing else really sparked my interest other than a book about wizards that was far from anything in the wizarding world, it made me laugh.

I walked to a checkout line, a kid with his mum in-front of me, the kid talking about Wizards, the mum saying 'there not real'

I tap the kid on the shoulder, not many people know this about me but I am a metamorphigus like my cousin Tonks.