Chapter 2

I dropped Kassidy off at the daycare across the street from my school. I waved to her as she followed her teacher into the building, I smiled to myself and turned on my heal but fell straight to the ground. I glared at the person who pushed me down but that soon turned into the fear "J-Jake" I whispered in fear.

He smirked and lifted me up by my hair, I didn't scream or try to run away. Last time I did that Jake brought his whole gang with him and nearly broke me arm. I hate him. He's made my life hell, he grabbed me by my neck and made me look him in the eyes. His gaze scared me, he licked his lips and roughly kissed me.

I gasped but that only made it worst, Jake slipped his tongue into my mouth. I pushed him off "WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM!?!?" I yelled in anger. He smirked and chuckled lightly and walked closer to me.

He grabbed my arm roughly and dragged me to an alleyway. I pulled my arm away but it was to late. He pinned me to the wall and slid his hand into the front of my pants, I gasped sharply as I felt his cold hand rub my womanhood.

I stopped myself from moaning as his kissed and bit my neck. I growled and grabbed his neck, I threw him to the floor. I clenched my fist and walked over to him, I straddled his waist and grabbed his neck with both my hands.

Jake started to thrash around and wrapped his hands around my wrist. I laughed and squeezed his neck tighter. He looked me in the eyes, I only saw pure fear. I started to second guess my decision, I couldn't go to jail!

I would leave Kassidy all by herself but if I kill him I could claim self defense. What should I do? Should I kill him and go to jail, or should I let him go at get beat everyday by this monster!??????!!!??