Chapter 3

I gasped when I felt him go limp in my hands, I looked down at him with wide eyes and quickly got off of him "J-Jake?" I asked out of fear. He didn't respond or even move, I started to back away out of the alleyway. But I ran back to dig in his pockets, I smiled widely when I found his wallet and pocket knife.

I took all the cash out and kept the knife. I didn't feel anything, all I felt was joy and something that I haven't felt in a long time. It felt better then cutting, I laughed loudly as I walked into the school building.

I looked up and saw my best friend Felix who was talking to his secret crush "Yo dudes!" I yelled to them "oh hey Chris" Jasmine yelled to me in happiness. I smiled widely and hugged her tightly as I flicked Felix off.

He looked at me and laughed as Jasmine pushed away from me "why you gotta be like that?" I asked with fake sadness. Jasmine looked and laughed with me, I looked at Felix and wiggled my eye brows.

I smiled but covered it with his hand, I smirked "Jasmine guess what?" I said with an evil look on my face. Felix look at me scared shitless and tried pushed me away but failed cause he was so short and weak.

I got the strange feeling again but it was much stronger, I smirked and grabbed him by the neck with one hand. I laughed and swiftly got Jakes knife out and nearly shoved it into his stomach but I stopped myself.

"No..." I said to myself and looked up at Felix. He had tears building up in his eyes, I gasped and quickly let him go "Dude...I'm so so sorry" I said as I put the knife into my pocket. Felix started gasping for air and fell to his knees "Wh-why did you do that" he managed to choke out.

I shook my head "I-I don't know" I said in a sad tone, he looked up at me and shook his head "I-it's fine, I'll be alright" he said as he stood up. I smiled a small smile 'looks like one more scare for me' I thought to myself as I helped the little guy up.

"Again, I'm really sorry Felix" I said as I walked to my locker to get my stuff for math.