Chapter 4

The rest of the day was boring, I kept trying to figure out the feeling that...makes me happy and excited! But I don't like it! I hurt a friend and I killed Jake. A smile made it's way onto my face as I remembered Jake's terrified face.

I broke out of my thoughts when the school bell rang, I jumped from my seat and grabbed my bag. I ran out of the class room and dodged the older kids and made it to my locker.

I slammed it open and threw my bag in and grabbed my phone and wallet. I smirked and ran out the front doors towards the daycare. I waited by the front door for Kassidy. I heard the small bell ring and i smiled widely as I walked into the building and towards her classroom.

I smiled warmly at her teacher "hello Chris, what can I do for you?" Mrs. Barns asked in her sweet tone "I'm here for Kassidy, my little sis" I said happily. Mrs.Barns looked at me confused "her dad came to pick her up an hour ago."

My heart broke at those words "b-but her dad left after she was born and moved out of the state" I nearly yelled at her. I balled my fist and walked out of the room slamming the door closed causing the small window to break. I didn't care, all I knew is that i needed to get my baby sis back.

No matter what! Even if I have to take on the fucking army! I wasn't paying attention to where I was walking and roughly pushed someone out of the way. I kept walking but felt a hand on my shoulder, I turned around and came face to face with a boy that looked my age.

He seemed familiar but I didn't have time for him. I roughly pulled away from him as he looked at me in awe. I turned around and ran towards my house as streams of tears ran down my cheeks.