Help

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️  

- Eddie's POV -

I see Gaege blushing like crazy when I turn around. I blush as well as I notice him holding my arm. "D-Did that happen b-because of me...?" he asks quietly whilst looking away. "I'm really sorry Gaege, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable. Just...seeing a guys naked body for the first time ever..." I respond with an awkard smile. "Guess this really confirms I'm gay." I mumble under my breath. "I-I don't really get it. My body is full of scars Eddie, you should be disgusted by it." He says looking at me again. I blush and look away immediately. "Your body is beautiful Gaege, if it wasn't I wouldn't uh...have this reaction..." I say pointing out my obvious boner. He blushes again. It's very silent for a few minutes. "I want you to do me a favor Eddie.." he says breaking the awkward silence.

"I'm really sorry Gaege, it'll never happen again I promise." I say thinking he was going to ask me to stay away from his bathroom. "I wasn't going to ask that." He says quickly. "You know what happened with me and my ex right..?" he asks quietly again. "That he raped you and treated you like shit, yeah." I say looking at him. "I know this will sound weird but...if I ever get a boyfriend again I want to be ready.." he says avoiding my gaze and blushing a cherry red. I look at him confused. "I-I want you to...help me forget...and to trust a man's touch..." he says as he lets go of my arm and starts fiddling with the strings of his hoodie. "I don't understand Gaege? What do I need to do?" I ask very confused. I don't exactly get what he's trying to get at. "I can't believe I have to say it like this.." he says mumbling, barely understandable. "I want to be intimate with you Eddie." He says redder then before. My eyes widen at his sentence. "W-What..?" I ask very surprised. "Look, I know it's weird but...I trust you. And I need to get over my fear someday and I want that rather to  be sooner then later." He says trying not to sound embarrassed. "Will you please help me Eddie?" he says whilst giving me puppy eyes.

"Fuck, Gaege.. This is a real bad moment to act cute." I say under my breath. "Why?" he asks with a giggle. "Because I really want to fuck you right now until you can't walk." I say looking away. He blushes more. I turn around to leave again but he pulls me right back. I look at him and he looks at me. I really have to hold myself back to not just pin him to the door and kiss him. But before I can even move away or do anything he pushes me against the door and kisses me. I kiss him back slowly. I carefully place my hand on his hips. I don't want to get too ahead of myself and scare him off. He slightly opens his mouth as if he's asking me to go further. I look at him before I do anything though. But he gives me a look telling me it's okay. I let my tongue dance with his once he gave me permission. He let's out quiet moans as we kiss. I feel my dick throb in my pants but I ignore it. I want to do this on his pace. Not forcing him for anything. Just let him decide what is okay and not okay. I slowly trace his neck with my other hand. He moans more, meaning his neck is sensitive. I break the kiss looking at him again to see if it's okay. He gives me a slight smile. I turn us around, pinning him to the door. I start placing kisses all over his neck. He moans again, making me harder. I think he notices my struggling because I feel his hand on my crotch now.

"Thanks for being gentle and holding back for me Eddie." He says between moans. I give him a smile and kiss him again. He moans into the kiss opening his mouth again. We let our tongues dance again as I feel him palm me through my pants. I let out a grunt of pleasure. He pushes me back a bit so I stop pinning him, thinking he wants me to stop. I stop doing what I'm doing and break the kiss. He comes forward again kissing me again and pushing me over to the bed. I let him guide me to the bed and let him push me on it. He crawls on top of me and looks me in the eyes. "I'll take the lead from here." He says with a small giggle. "A-Are you really sure? You can stop anytime you want Gaege.." I say blushing. He nods and gives me a small peck on the lips again. He continues to unbutton my pants.

I bite my lip and look at him. He slowly takes of my pants revealing my huge boner in my boxers. He looks like he's surprised. "Are you okay..?" I ask him. "Y-Yeah...it's just uhm...it's way bigger then my Ex's...." he says with a blush. "You can stop if you want, you don't have to force yourself." I say. "B-But it'll hurt if you don't cum..." he says looking away. "Gaege, it's okay if you want to stop. Take things slowly so you get used to it. I can always just rub one out on my own.." I say blushing at the last part of my sentence. "O-Okay let's stop...but I want to see you...do it...." He says blushing like crazy and looks away again. I never expected him to have this kind of kink but it's not like I mind anyway. "L-Let's do it together..." he continues quietly. "If that's what you want I'm fine with it." I say and take out my dick. He gulps and bites his lip.

- Gaege's POV –

Eddie takes out his dick. I look at it and gulp. It's so much bigger then I expected. I've come pretty far today and I'm proud of it. I actually got horny from what we did. I'd rather take things slow tho. I mean, masturbating together isn't bad though...right? He looks at me to see if I'm okay. I give him a reassuring smile and take off my pants as well. I can see my slightly smaller boner in my underwear. It's twitching from looking at his. I take off my boxer and sit in front of Eddie. He looks at my crotch and blushes. I can see his dick twitch too. I'm sort off glad he's aroused from my body. I start rubbing my shaft up and down slowly. I've never felt like this before. It felt good touching myself. Eddie starts doing the same thing. I moan out as I start rubbing a bit faster. I see Eddie blush and look at me with such lust in his eyes. He starts mimicking my pace and grunts a bit. I want to try and kiss him while we do this. I lean over at him and kiss him still stroking my dick. He kisses back doing the same. I feel weird once we start to kiss. I moan out again and feel something release. I came on his stomach. I pant a bit and see Eddie still struggling to cum. I shove his hand away and replace it with mine. I gently grab it and start jerking him off. He moans in pleasure. I kiss him again as I steadily speed up my pace. I can feel his cock throb more, I think he's close. After a few more strokes he comes al over his stomach as well. He came a lot, meaning it probably felt good. I kiss him one last time and then back off. He's still trying to catch his breath but looks at me. "T-That felt really good.." he says between pants. I give him a smile. "I'm glad it did." I answer. After calming down a bit we both get up and go to clean ourselves. Once we're done we head back to the living room. "Thanks Eddie." I say quietly blushing. "Anything for you, Gaege." He says with a smile. I hug him and fall asleep.

T.B.C~

Wolfy here! Sorry it took so long to update ☹ school started again which means I'm probably going to be very busy again. Thanks for understanding!