Chapter Five - In The Night

Okay I'm going to be honest. I was going to make this chapter months ago. But then I started playing Genshin impact. And well... let's just say I started.. and I haven't stopped 😬

-Sincerely, Your Friend, Lemon

______________________________

And so the three went to bed that night knowing they had someone else coming to help. They woke up the next morning and met up with Sapnap at the water fountain. The previous day they had stocked up on food again, and told Quackity they'd leave him in the dust if he ate all the food again. By they I mean Fundy said it and Bad agreed but felt bad afterwards and told him that Bad wouldn't leave him alone.

And so the journey continues. They had one more town to get through before they reached the border of Wonderland. "So... What are you three gonna do if you actually free Wonderland?" Asked Sapnap. "Oh.. well.. I hadn't really thought that far." Said Bad. "Me neither." Said Fundy.

"Well.. I thought ahead! When we free Wonderland I plan to get myself a reward from the people and become super rich and famous!" Exclaimed Quackity. Sapnap laughed. "I like your style Quackity!" Sapnap said, putting his arm around Quackity's shoulder. "Hell yeah!" Quackity said also putting his own arm around Sapnap. Bad sighed and Fundy rolled his eyes.

The four wondered throughout the forest.. but Fundy noticed something the others didn't. Every animal they passed seemed to be staring at them. It was odd. And Fundy, having much better ears than the others, heard quiet footsteps around them at all times, not footsteps of a person, but of an animal, and whenever he heard these footsteps he would occasionally hear a very quiet meow. He wasn't sure what was going on.. but it sort of creeped him out.

The others hadn't realized this was happening though, which might be for the best. He didn't want everyone else being paranoid like him. Quackity and Sapnap might just try to fight the animals if they think something is going on, and since they were in a forest and Sapnap has fire powers... well.. that wouldn't end well. Also it'd be cruel to attack those animals without reason.

Once it reached night they stopped in a cave to rest. Fundy went out and got some sticks, this time they didn't spend 20 minutes making a fire, as Sapnap had pyrokinesis, and set fire to the sticks instantly. They all sat in the cave and talked for quite a while, before putting out the fire and going to sleep. You can imagine sleeping in a cave wasn't the most comfortable of things, but they didn't really care once they got tired enough.

However.. Fundy woke up in the middle of the night.. to the faint meowing sounds he heard earlier. He slowly opened his eyes and only saw two yellow eyes staring at him. He was a bit scared until his eyes adjusted to the darkness, and he realized he was looking at a cat, with fur at black as night.

The cat slowly walked over to Fundy, by now Fundy had sat up. The cat then gave him something. A flower. Also a very dark black. The cat then walked away. What on earth did this cat give him a flower for? Could it be just a random thing the cat had obtained? Could it be to add to the scenery? Or could it be a symbol to recognize something by..? Fundy wasn't sure. But it unsettled him. However he had a feeling he should keep the flower. Just in case.

Just as he put the flower into his bad a sudden small breeze blew by. It was going to get cold. Fundy got up and walked outside of the case. The small breeze grew larger and larger. The wind began to howl with the wolves. Through the trees Fundy looked up at the bright luminescent orb in the sky, the moon, as beautiful as ever.

(I'm gonna pretend blood didn't just start spilling out of my ear and cause my ear and head to ache terribly- okay now I'm getting dizzy- I'm fine- we're all fine- I might be dying but it's fine- My head is now bleeding I might just die today)

Fundy could feel as the forest around him began to grow colder and colder. They were lucky Sapnap was there, for if he wasn't, it was likely they would freeze. Fundy knew he would not be able to fall back asleep after that, so when he re-entered the cave he decided to start a fire and read a book he had brought with him. Seeing as Sapnap was asleep Fundy took quite a while to start another fire, but he did it. At least now he could make sure the others would not be too cold in the night, while also making sure the fire does not get out of control and hurt someone. He began to read and would add fuel to the fire or calm it down every now and then.

After what felt like only 10 minutes the sun began to rise. Even though it felt like 10 minutes it must have been hours. Bad began to awake, and Fundy put his book away. Bad yawned. "Oh.. good morning Fundy. When did you wake up?" Bad asked upon seeing the fire and seeing Fundy looking at him. "Ah.. just a few minutes ago Bad." Fundy said. He wouldn't hear the end of it if Bad had found out he'd been awake for hours. "Oh, okay." Bad said with a smile.

Not long later Quackity and Sapnap woke up as well. When Sapnap woke up and found out Fundy started a fire he smirked and said "Well, Look who finally learned how to start a fire." He said. Fundy sighed and chuckled a bit.

"Guess you won't need me for that anymore, will you?" Sapnap asked jokingly. Fundy laughed. "No, I think it'd be best if you were the one who took care of fires." he said.

______________________________
Okay I don't know what else to do- but- um- someone please help me- I made this au a loooooong time ago... if you wanna know how long ago... Skeppy and A6d still made vids together 😬
So A6d was a real important character in the Au but now I feel like I shouldn't use him but I don't know who to replace him with someone help me pls