Chapter One - The Beginning

Read the hashtags or wait for future things in this book to know the ships.

This is gonna be like... old/medieval times... like beauty and the beast... but... with guns 🔫

Also not everything might be accurate to that time, sorry

This is an au I made as a final draft of an old Au of mine which was based off of the song. I changed the Au to make it less dark, while it may not be the brightest, it is much more bright than the first draft of this Au.

Now, here is what you'll need to know.

____________________________

This world is made up of kingdoms. The most common and well known kingdom being Wonderland. Wonderland however is known as the "cursed kingdom". For in this world, scattered around the globe, there are unique people who are all one of a kind. And once they enter wonderland, they cannot leave. An invisible wall will stop them from leaving, however that wall doesn't stop the average person.

Only five known people with these abilities have entered Wonderland. They are known as "The Four Rulers Of Wonderland". Seeing as one of these four is a pair of best friends who were always together and never sort, the two were considered only one ruler.

They all ruled over the world, the people of wonderland loved them and adored them, yet anyone who was outside of wonderland thought lowly of them. Not long ago though... they all disappeared. Wonderland is currently being taken care of by an unspecified ruler, no one knows who he is.

The third ruler had the most control over Wonderland, however he was considered the third ruler because he was the third of these magical kinds of beings to enter wonderland.

People assume some of the rulers are dead based off of the last time people saw them, and what those people saw and heard. However it may be inaccurate, we may never know.

The First Ruler -
Dream

Dead Or Alive -
Unknown

Loved Ones -
Fiancé, Best Friend 1, Best Friend (?) 2

The Second Ruler -
Wilbur

Dead or Alive -
Presumed Dead ; Gun Shot (?)

Loved Ones -
Son

The Third Ruler -
Technoblade

Dead Or Alive -
Presumed Dead ; Poison (?)

Loved Ones -
Random Friends Scattered Around Multiple Kingdoms, brothers

The Fourth Ruler(s) -
Tommy and Tubbo

Dead Or Alive -
Tommy: Unknown
Tubbo: Presumed Dead ; Knife - Throat (?)

Loved Ones -
Each Other (best friends), Close Friends In The Neighboring Kingdoms

In the neighboring kingdom to Wonderland there is a small village, where two of the people with these abilities reside. The librarian and the baker. These two are best friends.

But when the baker wants to go to Wonderland to break the curse.. what can the librarian do other than follow his best friend.. for if they must die they must die together.