airport [daan and beth]

no connection with the story, but this gif was hawt, soooo i thought id share lmao. also how fuckin gorgeous does she look in the other pic. k, enough fangirling. enjoy the story))

 enjoy the story))

Beth's pov:

Daan and I have been walking in this airport for the past 20 minutes, trying to figure out where our gate is.

for the sake of the story, imagine there are no direct flights from Amsterdam to London and they had to have a layover in a different country, the language of which they don't speak.

There are no signs in English and most of the people we have approached were not able to help us.

Our plane was supposed to take off two hours ago, but Daan had accidentally lead us to a different gate. Luckily, she was able to get us last-minute tickets to London.

The problem is that the new gate was on the other side of the airport and it was extremely hard to find our way.

Daan looked absolutely devastated, even though she was trying extremely hard to hide it.

She was carrying two suitcases, a backpack, a camera bag, and two laptop bags. And I was carrying nothing. Well, unless you count the 23-week-old baby in my belly.

Daan did not let me carry anything for the entire trip to the Netherlands. We went to spend some time with her family before our baby was born. She has been on extra-care mode ever since we found out I was pregnant.

I really love and appreciate how much she cares about us, but I don't want her to overwork and do everything on her own.

Every time I asked her to carry at least one bag, she smiled at me, gave me a kiss, and kept on moving.

"Babe, can we stop for a sec?" I asked, as I felt my back hurt a bit.

She immediately took me to a bench and helped me sit down.

Putting the bags away and kneeling in front of me, she said, "What's wrong baby? Are you feeling sick? Do I need to get a doctor or something?"

I gently grabbed her face and said, "No, love, don't worry. I'm good. I just thought we should take a breath. We still have two hours before the flight."

"Please, don't lie. If you're feeling bad, just tell me," she said with a worried look.

"Baby," I said, as I helped her to get up and sit beside me. "I am- we are perfectly fine. Don't worry."

"Baby, please tell mommy to let me know whenever she feels sick, ok?" Daan spoke to my belly.

"Will do, mama," I said in a baby voice.

She smiled at me and said, "For real, for real good, right?"

"Daan," I said in a stricter voice.