|26|

San
After Wooyoung and I drank the night before, we passed out pretty lately on the bed.

When I finally woke up, I tried to find my love. I tapped around but he was nowhere to find. I looked around just to realize that I was alone.

Suddenly I heard a gag sound. I immediately got up and ran towards the bathroom. Wooyoung looked at me tiredly. I assumed that he just threw up because of our alcohol consume last night.

"Aww honey, do you have a hangover?" I asked him worriedly. Wooyoung just pouted cutely and nodded he grabbed his toothbrush and started to brush his teeth.

I hugged him from behind and kissed his cheek. He smelled like vanilla. How could someone who just threw up still be that perfect?

"Sani I don't feel good" he whined like a baby boy. I stroked his hips and kissed him once more. After that, I also grabbed my toothbrush.

"I'll take care of you my love" I answered whereas Wooyoung leaned back in order to cuddle up with me. I smiled and held my beautiful queen tightly.

"I look terrible!" Wooyoung said angrily whereas he grabbed a red lip stick and tabbed it on his beautiful lips. After that he grabbed a concealer and covered his slightly dark circles.

I sighted loudly. Why did he put on makeup? He looked stunning. Woo young was the most beautiful boy in South Korea. He was known as the beautiful feminine prince.

"Don't say that angel. You look stunning" I replied and kissed him. Wooyoung's eyes sparkled. "You're adorable Sani" he answered.

He wiped the red lipstick off my lips because it transferred. "Let's go outside today" he said and smiled at me widely. I immediately nodded.

We were about to exit the castle in order to go into the palace's garden as one of the employees ran towards us.

"Your highness! Please don't go outside!" The employee begged. I furrowed my eye brows. "Why not? What's the matter?" I asked him.

"There are rumors that conservative citizen plan to attack the queen today" the employee explained to us. My blood started to boil as soon as I heard the news. Who dared to plan on attacking my angel?!

"Thank you, we'll stay inside. Did you place soldiers all around the palace?" I answered. The employee looked scared because my voice was more angry than before.

"N-No my majesty...I'll inform them!" He stuttered. I just nodded whereas the employee ran towards the entrance in order to inform the soldiers.

"Sani don't be like that. They won't attack me..this is insane" Wooyoung mumbled and opened the back door in order to go outside. I immediately slammed the door.

"We'll stay inside!" I said loudly. Wooyoung's eyes got big. "Don't talk to me like that! I am not your god damn pet!" He answered madly.

He was right. I always commanded him. But what was I supposed to do? I was madly in love with him. I just watend the best for him.

Wooyoung ran towards the living room in order to escape me. He sat down on the soft couch, only showing me his beautiful back.

"Leave me alone" the smaller said sassily. God damn. I loved his sassy side. Even though he was angry at me, I still found him adorable and sexy.

"I don't want to fight. But you need to be more careful. Yesterday you broke the rules of monarchy and now you expect everyone to like your new idea?" I explained to him. Wooyoung just sighted and looked at the wall.

"You're with me..I don't think anyone will ever be able to hurt me, if you're with me" the boy said. I sighted and sat down even though he wasn't looking at me.

I pulled Wooyoung onto my lap.

"That's true but I still don't want to give them a chance. We'll stay inside today, yeah? I'll make it up to you" I replied.

Wooyoung still pouted.

"My King, I have some information about the planned attack on the queen" the employee said walking into the living room, distracting us.

I immediately got up and walked up to the employee. "What's wrong?" I asked worriedly. The employee sighted a little.

"Some soldiers saw Jung Yunho toady. He isn't dead. We can't explain why but it's clear that Yunho isn't dead"

My eyes widened. This couldn't be true. After all our effort that bastard really survived through someone. Who could it be? Who the hell helped Yunho to survive?!

"Lock all the doors and place hundreds of soldiers everywhere around the palace. Nobody's going anywhere! Nobody will leave this place nor enter it!" I said sternly. The employee nodded and ran towards the place's entrance.

I was angry. Very angry. Yunho survived and he'll take revenge on Wooyoung, for sure. Maybe the planned attack on my fiancé was his idea...his plan. Whatever.

I'd find him.

Count your hours Yunho.