Qq

Jovan

"AYE, SHAKE DET' ASS," Flame shouted at some girl who was breaking her back against him. "IMMA BEND YUH' OVER LIKE A GLOW STICK!"

"Nigga if you don't let that girl the fuck go," I insisted, "Look like you horse riding that bitch."

Flame let go of her and rolled his eyes before devouring another alcoholic drink. This was about his 8th cup and honestly, he was enjoying his time here a little too much.

The girl wasn't even shaking shit, if we're being honest. He knows all he felt were them glut bones when she through it back at him.

I turned back to Elijah, who was chopping it up with me about the car crash incident that took place not too long ago.

He still thinks that it was Pow, but my mind was telling me otherwise. Then again, I wasn't even sure anymore because niggas were going out of their way to kill us.

"You know anything about a guy named Trixta?" I wasn't sure why, but i've been thinking about the first conversation I had with Harris.

We actually been speaking a lot more lately. Just the other night he invited me over for dinner with Diana and spoke to me on some shit.

He even said he was going to make things right and see if he could have us removed off the prison system, but so far his attempts were fails.

I ain't hold it against him though, 'cause i've noticed that he's been slick changing and trying to get to know me as a person instead of a fugitive with five felonies.

He also said he wanted to better his relationship with Nessa, since she currently hates him, and expressed how I was now apart of the 'Family'.

Even though that last part sounded good to me, I knew it wouldn't be anywhere near what I expected it to be. I respect the fact that he was even able to drop his guard and open up like a real nigga.

Elijahs brow shot up and he gave me a suspicious look. " Trixta Riverside? Surprised you even asked me about him. No ones heard or brought him up in the past twenty something years."

"Apparently he use to work with our parents. I just wanted to know why i'm just now finding out who he is." My eyes peered over Flame, who was getting twerked on by two women.

When Elijah asked us where we wanted this meeting to take place, Flames loud ass insisted that we all go to a strip club.

I told his ass I ain't wanna get caught up, especially since I have to deal with Jessica and this fuck ass baby she claims we're both having, but he found a way to convince me.

"C'MON JOVAN," He shouted from the stage before tossing his credit cards at the dancers in front of him.

"That nigga's finna get scammed," The bartender commented, dropping off our drinks at the table and walking off.

"You must forgot i'm inna relationship," I yelled out before seeing him attempt a trick on the pole.

The nigga was swinging around like a fucking hooligan and random people were picking up his cards and stuffing it deep in their pockets.

Hella people were screaming for him to get off the stage, but he wasn't budging until security came and removed him, themselves.

Elijah and I had to vouch to keep his ass in the club, which took about a good twenty minutes because he blacked out from all the drinks he was having.

"As I was saying," Elijah continued while pushing Flames slumped body into the car, but he fell out hitting his face first into a puddle. "Trixta was the first A1 in this city. He built his empire from the ground up."