Chapter 1: Introduction to the Multiverse

It's another normal day at U.A. for class 1-A (normal for them anyways). Lunch period had just started as the daily lunch rush flooded the hallways. We move over to one Izuku Midoriya as he goes along with the flood of students to pick up a bite.

"Hey Uraraka-san, katsudon is today's special right?" said the green haired male.

"I think so Deku-kun!" shouts the bubbly girl.
"Midoriya! Uraraka-san! I strongly advise you to not rush in the hallways!" a tall boy with glasses said.

"Um, Iida, I don't think I have the -umph- option at the moment!" Izuku shouts as he's pushed around by the sea of students.

Eventually our favorite trio gathers their lunch and sits down with the rest of the best squad.
Sitting with the trio is Shoto Todoroki who is quietly slurping cold soba. Another in attendance, sitting next to Uraraka is Tsuyu who is eating some rice. In addition two new members of the small gang of -totally not trouble makers- are Momo Yaoyorozu and Fumikage Tokoyami.

A/N: Yes I strongly believe that these two would also be in the Dekusquad, Momo since she was greatly inspired by Deku during the Licensing Exam and played a massive part in the rescue of Bakugo. Tokoyami mainly because of how Deku helped him during the camp and helped rescue him both during dark shadow's rampage and retrieval of the marble.

"So how have you two been holding up so far Yaoyorozu-san and Tokoyami-san?" asked Izuku.

"I've been splendid, I have some more blueprints memorized and made some progress on the efficiency of my quirk Midoriya-san." Momo replied.

"Revelry in the Dark." said Tokoyami.

"U-uh, anyway, I've been wanting to take our other classmates somewhere, I've been wanting to have another outing as a class outing but with interruption." Izuku says.

"Oh where might that be Deku-kun?" Uraraka says.

"A cafe, it's by Dagobah Beach, it used to be abandoned but recently it's been purchased and renovated. I used to go there when I was little and just started visiting again."

"Oh, that sounds lovely Midoriya-san, is there anything more you could tell us about this cafe?" said the onyx haired girl.

"I kind of want it to be a surprise, I've already asked the rest of our classmates and they're free today and tomorrow after school, how about all of you?" said Izuku.

"I'm free today Deku-kun!" said Uraraka.

"I don't have any plans today. Kero." responded Tsuyu.

"I have some free time in my schedule today Midoriya-kun." stated Iida.

"Likewise." Momo said.

"You know I'm free Midoriya..." Todoroki said as he quietly returned to slurping soba.

"I guess I'll be going as well. Not much more revelry in the dark I can do today." said Tokoyami.

"Ok, let's meet up at #### #### at 16:30, how does that sound?" Izuku asks.

"That sounds good." The squad replies.

<Time skip to 16:25, that's 4:25 pm for those people who are used to 12 hour time.>

Class 1-A -minus a certain green haired protagonist- can be seen walking down the street toward Dagobah beach.

"So the damn nerd said he'll meet us there?" said an angry blonde.

"That's right Bakubro!" said the sharkman.

"Oh! I'm so excited to see the place! Midori was keeping this place a secret! What people might be there! So many possible shipping possibilities!" said the Area 51 escapee.