Chapter 7: Aperture Science part 2 + Bonus!

A/N: Meme isn't mine, credit to @bianxiee as shown.

A/N: This is the 4k special! Thank you all so much for bringing my story so far! It means a lot to me! I apologize if I was vague on when the next chapter would come out, I had quite a busy past couple of weeks as well as working on my new story: ...

A/N: This is the 4k special! Thank you all so much for bringing my story so far! It means a lot to me! I apologize if I was vague on when the next chapter would come out, I had quite a busy past couple of weeks as well as working on my new story: "The Soldier for All" (which you really should check out :) ) This is going to be a bit of a combo of the Aperture reactions as well as some reactions to short stories from the soldier AU. Hope you enjoy it!

After a short break...

"Hey Fireside, what's next now?" asked Mina.

"I'll give you a hint for one of the two, Momo's been asking for it for a while." I say.

"APERTURE!!!"Momo yells.

"That's right! I've finally got some stuff for it, though it wouldn't be enough for a satisfactory chapter, so I am also including another universe this time!" I say.

"Chapter? What do you mean Fireside?" asked Shoji.

'Oh shit...' I think. "Sero! Hit it!" I say.

"Already on it." he replies.

"Ok, now with that out of the way, there will be some songs that Uraraka-san, or Caroline/Glados is singing, specifically to Momo, or Chell in this universe." I say.

(Still Alive from Portal. I don't own the song.)

This was a triumph!
I'm making a note here:
Huge success!
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction!

"What is she talking about Fireside?" asked Izuku.

"The experiments were a success, that's what." I answer.

Aperture Science!
We do what we must because we can.
For the good of all of us,
Except the ones who are dead.

"Oof." said Sero.

"Did I kill a test subject?!?" asked a horrified Uraraka.

"Correction: Test subjects. Your, um, AI went a bit haywire and killed nearly everyone in the facility..." I say.

"She... What!?!" exclaimed Momo.

"I know what you're thinking Yaomomo, no she didn't kill you." I say.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake
You just keep on trying 'til you run out of cake
And the science gets done and you make a neat gun for the people who are still alive!

"Gun? Cake? What do those things have to do with this universe?" asked Momo.

"She means gun as in portal gun, the cake thing though... It's a lie." I say.