Feelings...?

Hyunjin was actually nervous after leaving Han's house. He had this itch in the back of his head that he felt like he couldn't reach. He didn't want Jisung to break his promise. He actually wanted him there.
Ever since he stopped seeing Jisung as much as he used to, he felt the so-called 'hate' he felt for him dying down and being replaced by something else. Something he couldn't name. And it scared him. He was in the dark.
Hyunjin never liked unknown feelings. He feels like he already barely knows what he feels most of the time, so new unknown feelings are definitely not a fun thing at all.

As for Jisung, he was torn, he had this strange voice in his head tell him not to break his promise with Hyunjin, but turning Yezi down was hard. One call and he was gone. He liked her too much to say anything else but yes.
The guys would understand right? Jisung was planning on asking her out soon. He couldn't just say he couldn't go out with her now.
He missed his friends too, but he can always see them another time, it's okay. They'll understand.

"Where's he?" Hyunjin asked, looking around the room and counting how many people were there. He hoped he was just late and didn't break his promise.

"Where's who?" Minho furrowed his eyebrows, then realized who Hyunjin was asking for. "Jisung?" He sighed when he saw Hyunjin nod. "Sorry Hyun, he isn't here and he's not coming. He texted Chan earlier to tell he was going out with Yezi again." Hyunjin opened his mouth to speak, but Minho stopped him. "He told us that he's planning on asking her out very soon. So he can't lash out on her now."

Hyunjin, who was furious a second ago, felt his heart drop. Ask her out? Already? He knew, deep down, that this was inevitable. He didn't expect it would be this soon, though. He made a mental note to talk to Jisung later. He was fuming. He just couldn't believe Han would do this to them again, even though he had promised Hyunjin he'd be here.
This whole situation was getting incredibly frustrating to him. And he couldn't figure out why. He despised the idea of seeing Jisung with somebody, for some reason. He didn't like to think about it.
He knew it was selfish of him, but he hoped Yezi would turn him down, break his heart. Just so he'd come back to the group and hang out with them again.
God, as humiliating as it is for him to admit, Hyunjin missed him and his stupid fucking jokes. Those who made Hyunjin try his best to hold his laugh back, he missed the boy he'd pick on over the smallest of things, just so he could feel superior for a little bit, because he knew he wasn't.

"You okay, Jinnie?" Jeongin asked him, as Hyunjin seemed to zone out for a couple minutes.

"Oh yes. I'm sorry. It's just that Jisung had promised me he wouldn't miss it this week, and he still did. I don't like people who break promises." Hyunjin spat out bitterly. You could tell he was angry.

Minho and Chan shared looks. They knew something was up with Hyunjin. He not only looked angry, but also confused. Like something in him was questioning why he was even angry after all.

Little did they know, they were right. Hyunjin was confused as to why he was this upset. Because frankly he didn't really understand. This whole thing was confusing to him. He was acting suspicious, to outsiders and to himself. He comforted himself saying that he was upset because Han broke his promise and nothing else. It can't really be anything other than that.

Oh how guilty Jisung felt. He knows Hyunjin. He knows he'll be upset about what he did. He'd be too. But he really couldn't do it to her now.

"You alright, Jisung? Is there something bothering you at all?" He heard a sweet voice call him and pull him from his thoughts once again.
"I'm sorry, Yezi. I was thinking. Nothing too serious though. No need to worry." He assured calmly.

"You're cute" She simply said, while looking at him adoringly. Jisung felt butterflies in his stomach, but not even that was able to fully conceal the guilt he was feeling. She did make him feel better, though. And I guess that's what counts.