Chapter Two: The Past...

🛑🛑!!!DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE EASILY TRIGGERED!!! TW FOR MENTIONS OF AB*SE🛑🛑

That moring Eevee woke up to Ray shaking her.
"H-hm?..." Eevee says half asleep.
"Wake up sweets it's time for breakfast" Ray says.
Eevee rolls out of bed and gets dressed for the day and walks downstairs to the dining room and sits down in a chair at the table, her feet barely touching the floor as she is shorter for her age, and she looks at Ethan and sees he has a booster seat under him as he's only four and Ray makes Eevee a plate and some coffee and hands it to her.
"Thank you so much!" Says Eevee
"You're welcome hun" says Ray
After a few minutes of talking everyone eats and just hangs out but the Eevee hears a loud bang that causes her to panic.

🛑🛑!!!TW STARTS HERE!!!🛑🛑

Eevee quickly gets in a position to gruad herself while trying to keep calm and not cry.

*Flashback to when Eevee and Ethan were with their birth parents*

When Eevee was younger, from the ages of 4-15, she would get beat badly and she'd constantly get yelled at. One day it got so bad that the neighbors called the cops. That day their dad came home very drunk and yelled for Eevee.
"Eevee come here!!" Her dad yells out to her.
Eevee comes out of her room to see her dad sitting there drunk and waiting on her, but Eevee knows what's coming.
"Di-did y-you fin-finsh yo-your c-ch-chores l-like I-I a-asked?" He asked slurring his words.
Eevee just shakes her head and looks down and seconds later she feels her dad's hand across her face and he starts hitting her over and over again and Eevee starts to cry.
"DAD...STOP PLEASE!!!" Eevee yells out.
Little does Eevee her dad know Ethan, who was 3 at the time, ran over to the neighbors house to get help. Ethan knocks frantically on the door and someone awnsered the door.
"Help! Help! My daddy is hitting my sissy again!!!" Ethan says with tears in his eyes. The neighbor immediately picks him up and calls the cops and told them what was going on and the cops pulled up minutes later and pulled their dad off of Eevee and arested him and took Eevee to the hospital.

*Time skip to a few weeks later*

Eevee and Ethan go to court and their dad got charged with child abuse and got his custody rights taken away and Eevee and Ethan got sent to the orphanage and stayed there for a bit.

🛑🛑!!!TW ENDS HERE!!!🛑🛑

(The orphanage)

*Back to now*

Eevee is curled up in a ball and she feels a hand on her shoulder
"You okay hunny?" Norah says.
Eevee nods and then she suddenly spaces out and stays like that for a little.
"Eevee hey sweets...come back to me" Norah says and moments later she comes back but somethings seem different it's almost like shes a different person but little do Norah and Ray know Eevee has DID and she's not in front anymore, her alter Lollipop is.
"S-sorry...I'm okay now...I'm just gonna go to my room" Says Lollipop acting like Eevee as she goes up to Eevees room but Norah becomes curious.
"Hm...I wonder if something else is going on..." Says Norah as she goes and does some research to figure out what just happened.