Chapter 5

HEY I hope you guys enjoy the this chapter as much as I did writing it. LIke always LIKE, COMMENT, and SHARE!!!! Thanks for everything. Love You All
XOXOXOX
--------------------------------------------------------
WARNING:
Very sexual chapter. So, if it gets you horny, sorry lol ;)
I hope you enjoy.

Lizze Pov: (Dream)

Sam was on top of me. She was nipping at my neck and her hands cressing every inch of my body. I tired to hold back my moans, but no use. " Sam, stoo--p teasing me-e-e, you meanie" I moaned. "What do you want me to do my love, beg me" Sam whispered in my ear then started sucking on my ear lobe. "Ahaa......She's pure torture to me, gosh. I'm not going to be able to handle much more" thinking to myself. I reached over, grabbing her face and pecked her allowing it to heat up a bit. Leaving butterfly kisses down her jawline towards her neck. Sam stiffed with every kiss I placed; her body froze to me. "Oww, how I love this power of mine." Reaching the middle of her neck, slowly twirling little circles with my tongue, I bite her hard. I could feel her whole body fall to me and her shivers. Sam moaned so loud, it was music to my ears and my new addiction. Letting go, I moved down a little further and bite again, again, and again. She was digging her nails into my shoulders, and screaming my name. " Lizze, please st-ooop!!!!! Baby please, your killing me!!!!!!" Sam screamed. Flipping Sam on to her back, allowing me to take control. I looked into her eyes and all I could see was pure lust, and overwhealming happiness.

Leaning down, I said, " What's wrong baby, can't take the torture back?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clift hager!!!!
Okay don't kill me!!!! Lol Sorry it's short but i just came up with the last bit. I'll think about finishing the sex in chapter 6. I'll think about it. Lol Love you all!!!!!
Like, Comment,Share
Thanks for reading and everything else!!! XOXOXOXO
-SAM-