Chapter 4

I know I haven't updated in awhile. I am sorry to those I have kept waiting. But I hope this makes up for the lack of writing I've done. So like always Comment, Like, and Share!! I love you all!!!!!!

XOXOXOXOXO -SAM-

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam Pov:

I slowly walked towards her gazing my bottom lip wih my tongue. I could see the unsure look growing on her face. She turned and started to run through the woods. I smiled and said, "Now I need to catch my prey and fest." I ran after her knowing she would never hide from me. I'm a hunter, and she knows she can not out run me. Naughty girl, wait till I get ahold of you.

Lizze Pov:

I never thought she'd ask me that. My head feels like its about to explode. She asked me even though we have no idea how long I have left to live. Yes, she is the only person I love and want to be with, but I'm scared of leaving her alone. She is strong and all, but that's her cover. She really is fragil and needs someone to be by herside. If I go, who will love and care for her as I do. All these thoughts running through my mind, I pushed them aside, and needed to think of now, not later. I looked at her face to see her smiling like she won the lottary. That smile was so cute, I couldn't contain my laughter. Sam looked at me all smiles still but asked, "Why are you laughing?" I grabbed her face and told her, " Baby, your smiling from ear to ear" , and with that I kissed her with all my heart.

I put my arms around her neck and kissed her harder. I felt her hands go around my waist and pulling me closer. I wanted her right now and my mind was set. Sam pulled away for a breath but I didn't want to stop, I pulled her back in and kissed her more lustfully. I guess I should have known she needed to breathe. Sam couldn't hold her breath as long like I could, which took alot of practice. Sam put her hand up showing me break after she pulled away again. Sam is so adorable that another laughter came from me. "Short breath, are we now?" , I smirked at her knowning I was going to going to get it later. Sam just gave me her evil smirk, but more evil, something was up and I didn't know what she was thinking. That head of hers was a minefield, no way of ever knowing what she's thinking. I was concerned of what she was thinking of to be honest. She started to walk towards me licking her bottom lip while giving that damn smile that I knew too well.

" Fuck, I better run for it and give her a chase if she thinks, she's gettimg sex that easy." So, I darted into the woods, to where, no clue.I never been here beefore, and Sam was a Hunter/Cheetah. I mean it, she could track you down for days if needed. So, I knew I didn't have much of a chance against her. But, why the hell not. She wants to play; I'll give her the game of her life.

Come on baby, catch me if you can. By the time you find me, I'll have my own little suprise waiting for you. I know you won't be able to deny it either. So, catch me Love

Sam Pov:

Running through the forest looking for Lizze. I could feel the energy forming in every step I took it was as if I was transforming into a powerful yet fastest animal on earth. Which is a cheetah for fact and they are themost amazing animals in the world.

I love to run like they do. No one to stop them, no one yelling slow down, just the air passing through their fur, and the earth between each paw reaching their prey. Just as I am to finding Lizze, She is my prey that my eyes will never leave to find anything else so unqiue and mysterious. "I'll let her have some more time before I catch her. I want to just run, run and be free like a wild thing I know I am." I jump over the fallen trees and boulders. I sprint across the forest as if I'm the Queen of it and protector of all that are in it.

As I come to a hault, I hear what sounds like a waterfall nearby. I follow the sounds and come to the waterfall. It was breath taking. My eyes looked all over the place but all of a sudden my eyes stopped at what was in front of them. I swallowed the rock that seemed to form in my throat and made my way to the beautiful sight.

Lizze Pov:

I ran and ran till my legs stopped. Falling to the orest floor, I looked around my surroundings and to my suprise, I was in the perfect spot. I stood up and felt all my worries o away. This place, this waterfallwas so outstanding and relaxful walked to the edge of the water and scouped hand fulls of water into my mouth. The water was pure and so sweet I was melting inside. After the freshment, I started to wonder where Sam was and if she was alright. Walkìaround the waterfall, I decided it wouldn't hurt to go for a swim and wait for Sam to find me. Slowly, i took off my clothes and folded them in a neat pile. I took a step in the water, it wasn't cold nor hot. I jumped into the water, and to my suprise it was quit deep in some areas."Gosh, I wish Sam could see this place. It was as beautiful and amzing as her." I dived down, and opened my eyes seeing every detail of the pond. Everything was so clear and delightful as if an angel designed everything. Coming back up for air, I wondered how it would be to be able to live here. After swimming for awhile, I laid on the bank of the pond. I was tired from the swim, and since I was far in the woods. I didn't care about putting back on my clothes. I sleep take over and slept.