Chapter 3

Sam Pov:

Watching her face light up so beautifully to everything I did. I wanted everything to be just perfect for her. I would do anything to keep that smile on her face. I started to cry while she was looking around at all I did. She looked up at me, seeing I was crying. She pulled me down and hugged me tight. I never wanted to lose her. "Why did she have to have cancer" , thought to myself.

I know it's nothing she could do to have prevented it to happen. Today I wanted to be with her for the rest of my life. I've been waiting for this day since I first met her. Finally, this would be my last day waiting to ask her for her hand for the rest of our lives. Cancer or not, she was the one I wanted to be with forever.

My tears finally stopped and I pulled her up. Kissing her before I got down on one knee and asked the most important question in my life. I looked up at her seeing the lust and shock in her eyes. I pulled out the ring.  " Lizze, my love of my life. Will you do me the honors of being my wife?" I asked the her.

Fear was shooting through me and I swear I would have passed out. She bursted into tears and I started crying too. Scared she was going to say no. She pulled me up and screamed "YES!!!" I was shocked and pulled her to me.

Our faces flushed and stained with tears. I kissed her with all the lust and passion I'd been holding on to. Pulling away to look her into her eyes. " I love you, Lizze" I told her. And with that she kissed me once more and said " I love you more, Sam". We kissed under the night sky. This is the best day ever and I'll never forget it.

--------->

I felt bad that I didn't update in awhile. But I hope you all enjoy this chapter. Vote and comment. I'll try to update more but i have to think of then next chapter.  Thanks and I love you all!!!!!
>>>>>>> XOXOXOXO