After

Josh's entry

I let Jen stay over last night, as she didn't feel to good. I let her sleep in my bed, and I slept on the couch. I should probably mention that we are together now, kind of. But we're just taking it slow. Jen has finally understood how she feels about me and we decided take it further than friendship. I'm taking her out tonight, as a little treat.

I fry some eggs and bacon, place it on a plate with some toast and put it on the breakfast bar for Jen when she wakes up. I'm just so happy we're together.
"Hey, you." Says Jen cheerfully although she doesn't look too happy. "What up?" I walk over to her and gently place a stand of hair behind her hair and kiss her on the cheek. I then continue with breakfast as she replies to me, "Yes, I'm fine. I just feel really ill still." She forces a smile. "Well, you better be better for tonight, I'm taking you out," I tease, and she giggles. "I've lated out some breakfast for you, by the way, if your in the mood for it."
"Thanks Josh. I love you." She smiles, this time it's a real smile, her eyes sparkle. "I love you too."

Jen's entry

I go home, so that I can get ready for tonight. Josh drives me home, because he's still worried about me being ill. "Are you sure you still want to go out tonight?" Says Josh, as he pulls up outside my house. "Honestly, I'm fine." I give him a kiss. "I'll see you later." He says, he still looks concerned for me. He's so cute.