Before

Jen's entry

Nothing interesting really happened today, just filming again. Josh asked me earlier today if I wanted to go out to dinner with him tonight, so I said yes. Why not? I don't know what to wear and he's picking me up in an hour, so I decide to get off my couch, put down my Cheetos and run up the stairs. I stare into my wardrobe, not even thinking about anything. Just staring into space.

I finally return back to the real word after day dreaming and pick out a tight red knee high dress. Nothing special. I take my hair out of the braid and it's all wavy, I keep it like this. I don't put too much makeup on, just a bit. And I also put on my charm bracelet. I go back down stairs, grab a handful of Cheetos and wait for Josh.

The doorbell goes and josh is at the door. We go into his posh car and drive to the restaurant. He looks really cute in his jeans and shirt. He walks me into the restaurant that is decorated by chandeliers, candles and pictures. I can smell pizza.

We sit down at a table. Just the two of us. "You look really nice Jen" says Josh. The candle light flickers on his chin. I smile and blush "Thanks". He seems really awkward tonight. He's acting weird. The waitress comes and orders our food. I obviously order the usual, pizza.

"So Jen," Josh takes a sip of his wine and continues. "Erm, well... I don't really know what to say. Well, I do, I just don't know how to." I get butterflies, even though I'm not nervous. He continues, "I really like you, and by like you I mean 'like' you." I don't know what to say to this. It's all a bit much. It's all too soon. "I just wanted to tell you, because that's how I really feel and.." Before he says anymore he just kisses me. I pull away. "Wait what?! Josh, I don't mean to be rude or anything but I really don't feel the same way as you. I've only known you for a few months. I've only just broke up with Nick. I'm sorry but I just can't think that way right now. Not with everything going on. I just want to be friends, that's all I ever wanted it to be. I'm sorry." I'm completely shocked. And I give him a hug, I didn't mean to be mean. "Oh, okay.." He says. "Sorry josh, I've got to go." "Wait, Jen, wait!" He says, standing up from the table. But it's too late, I get in a cab and go.