-𝑐𝑎𝑟 𝑠𝑒𝑥-

꧁𝑆𝑚𝑢𝑡꧂

Levi Ackerman was always an organized man. He would follow schedules, set deadlines for his required work, do things in their "proper" areas.

He preferred to keep your sexual activities private, do, your sexual activities in private. It would constantly occur in his or your home, or anywhere with a locked door.

The current situation right now though, oh god it felt so different. The sudden spontaneous act not only surprised you, but him as well.

Your wrists were bounded above your head by the straps of the seat belt, while your legs were spread open, just for him. He had your left ankle wrapped with the rough fabric of the belt located at the passenger seat in the front, while your right was tightly held by the back seat seat belt.

He admired how you looked.

So submissive. He thought.

You never thought the car ride on your way home would consist of a nice raw fucking. In the relationship, he was always the patient one, up until now that is. His façade had faltered, his walls broken, his face showing what he wanted, needed.

You.

Your eyes lingered at the man who had planted himself in between your legs, with one knee on the soft cushion while the other leg was stretched standing. He had took it upon himself to rest his hand on your warm cheek, gently caressing it, while the other held the headboard of the drivers seat for balance.

"Such a pretty girl." He whispered.

He enveloped your mouth in a kiss. A kiss that was long overdue. His lips tasted of the earl grey tea he had just been drinking not long ago. His teeth tugged your bottom lip, begging to let him in. You of course, gave in without a fight. His hand was now sliding against your sides, feeling every dip and curve of you, until they got lower and lower, before it reached the inside your skirt. He drew small circles with the pad of his thumb on your inner thighs.

He detached his lips from yours and landed them on your jaw. In one swift movement, he unzipped your skirt and threw them off your body. His fingers immediately moving your panties to the side plunging them in you.

Sex with Levi, had always been magnificent. He explored your body and memorized where you needed to be loved. It wasn't hard to make you aroused, he hated to admit it, but he's ego would definitely boost every time he'd found you dripping. Right now it was off the charts. He had barely touched you, and yet precum had already dripped down your thighs.

His fingers didn't stop, they only sped up, earning a moan from you as he kept placing wet and sloppy kisses on your neck and exposed collarbone. You were close, and he knew it. He wasn't gonna let you cum without telling him what you wanted. Completely detaching every inch of him from you, he sat up.

"What do you want?"

"Please." You begged.

"Please what?" He asked, already unbuttoning and unzipping his pants, without actually taking them off, letting the fabric open up to just the size needed to free his erection from it's confined space.

Looking at him in the eye, you replied.

"Please Mr. Ackerman, fuck me."

His hands made their way to your panties and ripped them off.

"Your safe word's red."

Red: The colour that symbolizes stop, danger, power, but also, energy, love, and passion.

His soaked tip and your wet cunt just made him slip in with so much ease. He wouldn't even need to warm you up and start off slow, and he didn't. Upon the first contact, his hips slammed wildly against yours.

You wanted to hold him, touch him, mark him, but you were restricted. The aching burn on your wrists and ankles reminded you when you had tried to tug out of the belts.

Him on the other hand, wanted to see all of you. He unbuttoned your blouse and unclipped your bra. You internally thanked yourself for wearing one with the clip at the front.

You couldn't speak, the pleasure being overbearing. There was no friction, and with no friction there was no burn, no pain. He could go as fast as he wanted.

A layer of sweat formed on both your bodies, the temperature of the car heating up rapidly as the windows and shields turned foggy. This was so unlike him but you loved it. He hated PDA, and you were fine with that, but right now, at this moment, you were practically having sex in public. Surely anyone who passed by had seen the parked vehicle all fogged up and shaking.

"Oh god, Levi!"

He adored the sight that was beneath him, you were so beautiful and sexy, but your face right now, the erotic expression you were making took it to a whole other level. He watched as your breasts bounced with each thrust. He took each nipple in his mouth, electrifying the experience for you even more.

Levi wasn't really a noisy one in bed, he would keep himself calm and composed, so of course your eyes shot open as he let out the loudest grunts and moans. How could he not let it out? The feeling of your tight convulsing walls against his cock brought him to cloud nine.

The moment his thrusts turned sloppy was the moment you knew he was close, his pace no longer rhythmic, but more erratic.

"I'm gonna cum baby."

"Me too."

His orgasm only intensified when he had felt you cum around him. You forced your eyes open to witness his face, and you were met with it contorting into pure pleasure. You weren't gonna lie about how your own ego would boost each time he would look like that, only you could make him feel this way.

His whole top half collapsed on top of you in pure exhaustion.

"Untie my hands."

He did as you said. Levi was always a softy after sex, he wasn't rough anymore, but gentle and caring. If you wanted something, he would give it to you. He pressed the release button on the seat belt letting your hands loose. You brought his head to the valley in between your breasts and caressed his hair as you caught your breaths.

This was something that would definitely become a regular for the both of you.