-𝑙𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑜𝑛𝑠-

꧁Angst꧂

Year 839

Age: 23

"People don't have to have a purpose to live, it's true that none of us asked to be born."

I glanced over to the h/c female who sat beside me , who's feet dangled at the edge of the roof.

She kept her gaze up front, looking at the bright moon that shined.

"It's a pity how all of us ended up here, fearing for our lives daily, losing one another to those man eating beasts,"

I could only stare at her as she continued, how the shine of the moon brightened all her features.

"some of us do things on impulse, while others have certain goals to reach, but even then, every step you take, every word you say, every touch you feel, is a part of living."

God she looked so beautiful, her e/c eyes reflecting light.

"In our world, people die left and right,"

She says, now turning her head towards me, smiling slightly.

"might as well live your life to the fullest while you're around, live life with No Regrets."

Year 843

Age: 27

I could feel the warmth of her skin slipping away.

"W-Why?!"

The life in her, fading.

"Remember what I told you? That night at the rooftop."

I nodded my head in response.

It was painful. Her eyes losing their lustre.
She laid on the ground, my body cradling hers.

"I don't regret it, I'll sacrifice my life for you if that means you get to live, I'll gladly do it many times."

"Shhh...don't talk, I know it's hurts."

Tears seeped out of my eyes as I tightened my hold on her. Please not yet.

No.
No.
No.

"Promise me, p-promise me that you'll fight. If you have one last bullet. Shoot. If you have one last blade. Cut. If you're in the grasp of a titan. Squirm. Get yourself out of there."

Her words started breaking.

"Only give up when you know it's time, when you don't f-feel that fire burning inside of you anymore."

I listened, and I listened well.

"Only give up, when you feel it's a choice you won't regret."

"I'll always love you Levi."

Placing my lips on hers, one last kiss.

"I'll always love you Y/n."

Year 845

Age: 29

In the forest, we rode.

"Listen Eren, the only thing we're allowed to do is to believe we won't regret the choices we've made."

"Trust us, trust your comrades, put you're faith in us."

...

"I'm with you Captain!"

Year 852

Age: 36

This is it for me.
I'm ready.
I've lived life with no regrets.
I'm coming Y/n.