-𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑡'𝑠 𝑜𝑢𝑡-

꧁𝑓𝑙𝑢𝑓𝑓꧂

Being Humanities Strongest Soldier made Levi quite famous. Of course with good people rooting for him, there came the bad people rooting against him. He was invincible, but you and your family were not.

Only three members of the Survey Corps knew about Levi being a husband and a father. Mike, Erwin, and Hange. His secret was kept confidential, it was the one thing he asked for when he agreed to join the military. He wouldn't be able to forgive himself if anything happened to his family.

You and Levi had met when you were kids, back in the underground, he had found you right after Kenny had abandoned him. Eventually, you became his friend, best friend, girlfriend, fiancée, and wife.

Living in the underground was hard, some materials up in the surface couldn't be found there, if they were, it definitely would've costed you both an arm and a leg to afford. Condoms and birth control weren't available to you, due to this, he had accidently gotten you pregnant at 18.

You had made the decision to keep the baby, Levi overall made sure that you knew it was completely your choice on what to do with him. That's right, it was a baby boy you had given birth to.

Isaiah Ackerman.

He was named after the man who had taken care of you. No it wasn't your piece of shit father, it was a kind stranger with a good heart. But unfortunately he had passed due to old age. You had him to thank for your life.

Isaiah looked like an exact replica of Levi, dark raven hair, gunmetal eyes, and sharp features. His personality though, was all you.

After you gave birth, Levi proposed. The ring was a simple gold band with a diamond sitting atop of it, he had stolen the fine jewelry from a rich bastard in the prostitution areas.

Of course, you couldn't leave your man ring-less, you had also stolen a gold band from a rich whore who raped men for a living.

The both of you engraved your anniversary date on the inside of the ring.

How romantic.

Isabel and Farlan became Isaiah's godparents.

You were grateful to be living within the walls now, it was a much better quality of life for raising a child. Isaiah was ten years old and your three other kids were seven, six, and four. You had time to make more, better resources too. So you and Levi agreed to having more children.

Farlan Ackerman was 7, Isabel Ackerman was 6, and Kuchel Ackerman was four. All named after very important people in both your lives. Their godparents were Hange and Erwin. You had decided to make them Isaiah's too since Farlan and Isabel had died.

Obviously the soldiers of the survey corps didn't know about the Ackerman family, so every time their Captain would leave for the night, they always wondered what he was up to.

One day, the obnoxious friend group decided to follow him.

"Shut the fuck up Eren!" Jean yelled while attempting to quiet him down because of his loud ass foot steps.

"You shut the fuck up, I'm not even doing anything!"

"Yes you are y-"

"You guys think captain's getting some?"

"SASHA!"

"No wait, you think it's white panties he always wears around his neck?"

"Connie.......THAT'S A CRAVAT!"

"You don't know that horse face! Captain can be a kinky man."

"Have you guys ever even seen panties? They don't look like that."