LizzyxShadow

A white Fox with light blue hair walked through a club. She growled some as guys grabbed at her and laughed. She sighed as she walked in the back and growled as she walked into her boss's office.  "Sir.." A black and red hedgehog turned to her and smirked. "Yes Lizzy?" Lizzy sighed and crossed her arms. "I quit, Shadow.  I can't do,this anymore..." His eyes widened. "But Lizzy... You're our best person here... " "I can't..." She sighed and walked out. Shadow growled a little and shook his head.

     Later that night...

Shadow walked into his house and growled a little. He looked around and sighed. "Not home I guess." "Yes I am." Shadow jumped as the light flipped on. Lizzy laughed a little as she sat down. "Lizzy.. Why did you quit today?" "Shad... I couldn't do it anymore... guys kept grabbing me.." "I told you if,it,kept,happening,to come get me. I am your husband." He walked over and hugged her close smiling. "But it,wouldn't have stopped. No,one in there knows we're married... that's why all the girls,try and fuck you." She flattened her ears some. Shadow smiled and kissed her. "Baby. You know I'm all yours. And no one else's." He smiled and kissed her cheek. "Yeah. I know." She laughed a little as he nibbled on her neck. "Shad. Stop it." "Make me. "He laughed playfully as Lizzy pushed him,off and,ran into the room. Shadow stopped at the door as he saw Lizzy standing there in nothing but a one piece bra and panties set. (In the pic) "That's new.." He smirked as he tackled her onto the bed and started French kissing her. Lizzy smirked a little as she,flipped him over. She pinned him,down giggling. "You want,it,don't,you?" She straddled his,boner as she spoke. He smiled and nodded. "I always do." He sat up hugging her in his lap. "Lizzy. Do me a favor?" Lizzy smirked and played in his chest fur. "What?" He smirked and looked at her. "Blow me?" Lizzy blushed some and,smiled. "O-Okay." She smiled,as she slipped out his lap and got on her knees. She slowly unzipped his pants and pulled his,cock,out. While she was looking up at him with her big,pink eyes, She stared sucking,his,cock. Shadow moaned loudly and placed his hand,on the back,of,her,head. "God, baby. You're good at this. " He moaned,more not able to ,control himself much longer. He pulled her up and threw her on the bed. "I love you Lizzy." He pulled his one piece off and shoved his,cock in her making her moan loudly. "I love,you,too Shadow." He thrusted quickly in her as he moaned. Lizzymoaned louder as she pulled on his quills. "Lizzy. Let me,cum in you!" "But shad... I don't want to-" Shadow covered her,mouth and bucked harder in her as he pumped her full of,cum. He panted some and,smirked but it soon faded as he saw Lizzyfrowning. "What?" "I was saying,no Shadow!!" She pushed him,off and ran into the bathroom. Shadow,laughed some as he laid,on the bed.

(This one was shorter lol. Waiting on requests!)