SonicxBella

(Requested by Ritaboo14)

A royal purple hybrid was jogging, headphones in her ears. She stopped and removed her headphones  to check her pulse and rest a little. Her ears twitched as she heard something ran pass her quickly. As it ran by her again, She could see a blue blur. She growled some and patiently waited for it to come by again. As the blur approached her She quickly stuck her foot out tripping the blur. She could here him grunt as he started falling. As he hit the ground, the hybrid could see a blue hedgehog.   "Ow...  Why did you do that for?!" "You were following me!!" "No I wasn't!  I saw you running an-" He stopped as he looked at her. "Wooww.." The hybrid looked a little freaked out as the Hedgehog stared at her. "Uh... I'm gonna go..." "No! Sorry! I-I... your just... beautiful. " he smiled some. "My name is Sonic. Sorry I just... I get nervous easily." He smiled some. "I'm Bella... Bella Howlmoon. " Sonic smiled some. "May I ask you a question? " Bella nodded still freaked out. "Well Bel... Do you mind if I call you Bel?" "No I don't and there's your question." She turned around and started walking off. "Wait!!" Sonic followed her trying to get her to stop. "Please! One more question!" Bella sighed a little and stopped. "Go ahead." "Well... would,you like to,grab dinner sometime?" Sonic smiled some blushing a little. Bella smiled some. "I would love to." "Okay.., well... here.." he wrote his number down and handed it to her. "Call me sometime." Bella smiled some as he waved goodbye and walked away. She looked at the paper and went home.

              Months later....

Bella and Sonic had a real connection on their first date. Sonic asked her out several times the finally. Asked her to be his girlfriend. They were walking home from the theaters. Sonic smiled some and laughed, his arm wrapped around Bella hold,her close. "So Bel... What do you want to do now?" They walked up to Bella's door. "Well... Do you wanna come n Sonic?" "Yes I do." He smiled and they walked in closing the door behind them. Bella blushed some as thy both sat on the couch in an awkward silence. Sonic smiled some and slid closer to her so they were now touching. Bella blushed a brighter red as he put his arm around her. "Bel." "Yeah Sonic?" "Can I... uh.. make out with you?" Bella smiled some and nodded quickly as she turned towards him. "I thought,you would never ask." She climbed into his lap kissing him deeply. Sonic blushed as he wrapped his arms around her. The kiss lasted a few minutes before Sonic,pulled away,biting his lip. "You sure you wanna be sitting in my lap?" Bella laughed a little. "I already feel it poking me... and I don't care." She kissed him again, slowly slipping her tongue in his mouth. Sonic blushed more and smiled some. "Can I have some then?" He smirked some. "I really... really want it." He gently rubbed her butt some. Bella thought a moment, nervous. "O-only if you have a condom.. and go slow." She twirled her fingers some. "Bella trust me. I will." He smiled as he kissed her laying her down on the couch. "Out here?!" Bella looked at him,confused. "Why not? No one is here." He smiled and hugged her. "Okay..," Sonic smiled as he kissed her again while,he started rubbing,her area through her pants. Bella moaned softly in Sonic's mouth as he kissed her. He worked his way to taking her pants off. "How do you want to do it?"

Sonic bit his lip as he took his pants off revealing his,cock. "I... I don't know. " Sonic smiled some as he used his,fingers to spread the lips of her area. "Well let's just go with it okay?" Bella,nodded and moaned some as Sonic started fingering her slowly.  "Its so warm Bel." Sonic smiled some as he positioned himself but stopped. "Lets do it doggy style, baby." He bit,his lip again tired of,waiting.  "How do I do that?" Sonic smiled as he flipped her over and pulled her up to her knees. "Ready?" "Yes do,it already. " Sonic smirked as he slowly poked the tip in her hole.  Bella moaned,some as he slowly pushed the rest in. "Oh Sonic." Sonic smiled some as he started thrusting in her moaning himself. "You're so,fucking tight Bel." He started going faster and pushing deeper into Bella's hole. Bella moaned loudly as he hit her g-spot. "Sonic, faster. I know you can go faster." Bella gripped the cushion of the couch as he sped up, his hips a blur. "She moaned loudly as Sonic moaned. "IMMA CUM SONIC!! OH BABY!! YESSSS!!!" Bella moaned loudly as Sonic pounded her pussy. Sonic smiled as it tightened around his cock. "Come on Bella. Cum on my cock baby!"Bella,moaned as she started Cumming on Sonic's cock. Sonic smirked as he continued thrusting in her.  "GOD I'M CUMMING BELLA!!!" He smiled as he pulled out of her cumming on her butt. He blushed some as he laid,on top,of her and kissed her cheek. "Oh Sonic..."