SilverxMelody

(Requested by xXScourge-KunXx xD The pic is my,drawing,of Melody lol)

A red and pink cat with orange was at work,one day as a waitress. She laughed some with her normal customers before a new hedgehog walked in.  He was silver with leaf like quills on his head. The cat blushed some as he sat in her section.  "Ohhhh. Looks like Melody likes the new customer. Haha " "I do not!!" She blushed,more and walked,over. "Hello, thank you for eating with us. My name is Melody and I'll be your server today." "Melody? Nice to meet you. I'm Silver."He smiled some. That was the day Melody's heart was given to someone.

     A few years later...

Silver proposed to Melody. And of course. She said yes. It as the day of her wedding and she was getting ready. She sighed happily. Her dress was a white one, with a blue,trim. "Thank you,guys for being here,today." She smiled as all her friends laughed,some. Soon.... She was walking down the aisle. Silver stared in amazement as his bride stepped up to him. "The couple's have,written their own vows. Silver.." Silver sighed and,took Melody's hand. "Melody... Since the first day I moved her and walked into that diner... I was in love. Your beautiful blue,eyes took my heart for the wildest ride it has ever been on. And I know you are the love of my life. I want to be with you forever. I will always care for you and help you through life. Through it all. Even when you get pregnant and all moody and start yelling,and screaming at me about how,I did,it,to,you." Everyone in the room laughed some. "I love you Melody Starstruck.... and I always will." Melody sniffed some as,Silver,wiped a tear away. "Beautiful... Now Melody." Melody sighed and looked up at Silver. "Silver... When I first saw you... you took my breath away. Time stood still when you introduced yourself to me. I love you with my all Silver...  You are my,life now..." Everyone awed as she finished,up. "You may now,kiss the,bride."Silver smiled as he,lifted Melody's veil and kissed her deeply.

      On their honeymoon...

Melody giggled as Silver carried her into their hotel room. "I love you Melody!" "I love you too Silver!""you ready for this?I-I mean we can wait." Melody shook her head and kissed Silver deeply. "I'm ready." Silver smiled as he started stripping Melody's clothes off. Melody blushed as Silver examined her naked,body. "Beautiful. " He smiled as he began making out with her and rubbed her breast. "Oh Silver."Meoldy,blushed some as he positioned himself and grabbed a condom. "Ready?" "As ever... Take it Silver."Silver smiled as he put the,condom,on,and slowly pushed his cock in her sex.  Melody blushed as she moaned a little in pain. "Are,you okay?" Silver looked,concerned. "Yes Silver. Keep going."He started pushing it in more until it was finally completely in. "Oh Silver." Silver smiled as he started thrusting and they both moaned together.  "Oh Meoldy. You're so tight." He blushed as he began to,get,close. "I'm. .. I'm going,to cut soon!" He moaned as he started,Cumming and pulled Melody,close to him. Melody smiled and kissed Silver as they both said,in unison."I love you."