SonicxAngel

(This is gonna be like..., werehog on werewolf lol it's hard to explain sooooooo. Just readxD)

Sonic and Angel have been dating,for a while,now. Sonic knew almost everything about her... But what her yellow crescent moon did to her. She laughed some as he flipped a pancake and it landed on his head. "Ow!ow!ow! Hot!" He pulled it off his,head and blushed,some. "As long as we have been together... you still make me nervous." He smiled some and walked,over to her. "Sonic..." "yes my,love?" "Tonight.... Uh... Can we sleep in separate rooms?"She flattened her ears some. "W-what? Why Angel?"He flattened his ears upset. "Sonic... It's just..." She sighed. "It's a full moon,tonight..." Sonic got nervous and looked around. "H-how do you know?" Angel's tail twitched some and she grabbed,it. Sonic could see the moon had changed and was almost a complete circle. "Yeah...That's fine." He quickly walked into his room, shut the door and locked it. Angel flattened her ears some. "Sonic.." She walked,to his door,and,knocked. "Sonic. It,won't hurt you.... you didnt have to go this far.." "No... Angel... this isn't because of,you.... It's because.... I... Of me... I'm worried I'll get scared and hurt you... He flattened his ears and sighed. "Oh... okay... See you in the morning." She sniffed a little. "Angel.... I love you..." "Yeah... Love you too Sonic.."

        At the highest peak of the full moon...

Angel made a low growl as her moon lit up,a bright yellow. "Here we,go again..."She,lit up yellow as she,began to change. Soon, she was a huge, black wolf. She whined some and laid on the floor. Her ear twitched as she heard a bump. She growled some as her door created and,began to open. On the other side, she saw something similar to a werewolf. It was blue and had green eyes, it was Sonic.  She backed up some as the werehog stepped in growling. Angel growled some at it as it grunted at her. Sonic smirked as he sniffed at her before they began kinda circling,each other. Sonic started sniffing at Angel's rear. They both couldn't speak in this,form. But Angel knew who she was, while,Sonic in his werewolf,form didn't know and thought like an animal. Sonic growled some as he started,sniffing,Angel's sex. Angel growled a little and moved away. But Sonic followed her. She flattened her ears scared before running,out the house and into the woods. Sonic howled loudly before following her. A pinkish-purple dog like creature flew up beside him. "Sonic!Stop!Control yourself."Sonic growled, smacked him away and continued to chase Angel. Angel whined some as she got,caught,between Sonic and a rock wall. She growled as she tried to climb up but,couldn't get her footing.  Sonic was still smirking, as Angel coward down scared he was gonna hurt her. Sonic continued sniffing her before,finally licking at her sex some. Angel shivered some as he did, realizing what he was doing. Angel looked at him and saw he,cock coming out his canine like shealth. Sonic grunted as he mounted Angel like a dog and started humping her wildly until finally, he,got his cock in her sex and Angel grunted a little. Sonic smiled as he bit,down,on the nape of her neck and continued fucking Angel like a dog. He howled,loudly as he,bucked in deep,and,began to,pump her,full,of his seed. He grunted some as he tried to,unmount her. Angelwas,blushing some as they locked,up together. Sonic snorted happily and laid,down. Angel growled some as they both fell asleep,locked together.