Ɗαժα Ɓ𝗈, Ƥαꝓα Ɓ𝗈𝗈

note: Michael doesn't exist in Origins SMP so there's no Michael.
Tommy's age range: 2m-4y
Tommy: 5"2 (Ha! Be short, tall one), Avian (Chicken)
Ranboo: 6"6, Enderman
Tubbo: 5"6, Bee

-none of this is cannon-

°•~♢♢~•°

Ⲧ𝗈ɱɱყ'ಽ ƤƠѴ:

Another day avoiding the SMP, it's honestly beyond a joke. They added three new people, without telling me! I'm big man TommyInnit, way better than those lot.. well I guess they have got better Origins. But I was the one that saved Jack from the Nether, I even started the Pub! All while the others messed around building houses. I should've been in charge, I'm slightly faster and fall slightly above average! I guess I see what they mean when they tell me that my Origin's the worst.

I was scrolling calmly when I see Scott Smajor and two other people. 'Who does he think he is, bein' (being) all powerful and stuff?' I thought, slowly getting jealous. I walked closer. He was chatting with Wilbur and Charlie about his Origin. 'No one likes a show off' I thought as I approached them.

"Heyyy Wiwby Chawie.. Scott (Wilby, Charlie)." I said almost catching them off guard.

"Tommy, look what Scott can do!" Wibur exclaimed, not noticing my speech and pitch. I got all bothered and I think it was showing'

"Tommy, hit me." Scott said. It was a strange request if you ask me. But I did as requested, Scott exploded right in front of me. I was petrified. I hate fireworks. I hate explosions.

I covered my ears as fast as I could whilst my eyes squeezed tightly shut. I opened them and adjusted to see Charlie happily bouncing. Oh no.. I felt tears wanting to form. Not on my watch, but I couldn't stop it. 'Stupid Scott with his stupid explosions.' I think to myself as I try calm down.

Less than a minute later, I notice a message in chat.

[𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘 𝚓𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚐𝚊𝚖𝚎]

I wanted to cry so badly, but big man TommyInnit doesn't cry. Most definitely not infront of Scott Smajor.

I heard the footsteps on the grass. I looked down to hide my scared face. 'Huh? That's so strange.. are those.. particles?' I question, only to realise I was correct. Ranboo was right behind me. I felt arms wrap around me, I relaxed into the hug and feel myself being turned around. I bury my head into Ranboo's chest and that's when it happened. The tears kept falling and I couldn't stop them. One of Ranboo's arms stop hugging me, he was typing in chat.

[𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘: 𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘, 𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙿𝚞𝚋𝙴]
[𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘_: 𝙸𝚜 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚢?]
[𝚁𝚊𝚗𝚋𝚘𝚘: 𝙼𝚑𝚖, 𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝙸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚖 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎]
[𝚃𝚞𝚋𝚋𝚘_: 𝙾𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚠𝚊𝚢 :)]

Ⲧʋɓɓ𝗈'ಽ ƤƠѴ:

I was working on the entrance to my home/base, making sure the way down isn't too tricky, and slightly baby-proofing the room. With the skeleton spawner, it wasn't safe for Tommy. I don't want him getting hurt. He's my lil' bumblebee after all. Ranboo messaged me once I'd hidden the skeletons from the rest of the house.