Ch.1: Unusual Purgatory

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonists, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of Dementia, usage of profanity and misogyny.

The antagonists (the 'yanderes') are supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone their ways.
Also, please do not romanticize dementia. It's a real and scary illness.

This book may cause gender dysphoria to some. Please read at your own risk.

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

Did you have any regrets?

Absolutely. More regrets than you can count.

But what's the use mulling over now? You're about to die. You can't even remember any of them, anyways.

You fought to keep your eyes open during your final moments. Beeps and soft murmurs reached your failing ears, you can't remember what causes them. In front of you, stood a few humanoid figures. You can't recognize any of their faces... hell, you can't even remember who you were.

An invasive tube was inserted into your nostril to feed your lungs oxygen. You're too old to breathe, you're too old to remember. The plaque buildup in your cranium messed you up completely, making you a shell of what was once a man. A man named (y/n)(l/n).

You out of all the things, recognized fear. You fear forgetting everything, but you can't remember what you're afraid of. You're just... afraid. Afraid to die, perhaps. Afraid to leave deteriorated memories behind. Did you belong to a loving family? A dysfunctional one? A non-existent one?

You can't fucking remember.

You just can't.

It's time to go. Say goodbye to your forgotten friends and family.

Unfortunately, you can't do that either.

As you have forgotten how to speak.

┈ ┈ ┈ ⋞ 〈 ⏣ 〉 ⋟ ┈ ┈ ┈

"...princess, princess..." You felt someone shaking you by the arm.

"Grnnh..." You groaned, feeling that something was amiss. Your voice is... higher pitched than what you remembered.

Wait. You remembered something about yourself!

Your eyes shot open, letting the warm sunlight burn them. You hissed in pain as you squinted to adjust.