Ch.2: Different Views

╔═════☩══♛══☩═════╗

[WARNING]: This book will contain mature themes such as: Violence, Disturbing Imagery, Sexual content, extremely unacceptable behavior expressed by the antagonists, kidnapping, Dark, uncomfortable and disgusting topics, etcetera. Not suitable for readers under 18. A 'Yandere' should never be sought out in real life as they are incredibly toxic, dangerous and abusive. I do not condone the actions and/or the ideals of 'yanderes', this is purely fictional and should never be emulated in reality.

[WARNING/TRIGGER WARNING (TW)]: This chapter contains descriptions of Dementia, usage of profanity, misogyny, transphobia and Irrational hate.

The antagonists (the 'yanderes') are supposed to be unsettling and immoral (abusive), I do not condone their ways.
Also, please do not romanticize dementia. It's a real and scary illness.

This book may cause gender dysphoria to some. Please read at your own risk.

╚═════☩══✦══☩═════╝

Maids swoop into the room to clean everything up. They seem frightened to be in your 'menacing' presence. Muscles tense, unhappy, choppy movements, constant apologizing...

"Relax, ladies." They whipped their heads towards you, noting the drastic difference in your tone. It's almost... fatherly? That does not make sense to them, but at the same time, it did.

"I'm not going to bite. This old man barely have any teeth left." You let out a dry laugh. They laughed along nervously, not understanding what is happening to you, to them and to Prince Lyosia. He was supposed to feed you the tampered tea! Why did he suddenly take it away from you? The maids were already in a bad mood because of that.

It took you a minute to realize that they won't get the joke. They don't know how you got here, maybe if you told them the truth, they'll believe you. Or see you as an insane, teenage girl. Either way, it takes the intimidating factor off you.

"Right. I forgot. I'm not a man or old anymore. Had a life changing dream. I'm not the same man— Princess (y/n) as before. I'm just..." you cleared your throat. "Old fart (y/n). I apologize for all the things I... she did. I hope you guys can find it in your hearts to forgive me and the princess."

The maids looked at you as if you grew another head. At least they're not as afraid of you as before, they're just terribly confused about your words. Some even seem to express disgust and contempt.

"What? Never heard of transmigration before?" You deadpanned. The maids looked at each other dumbfoundedly before staring at you like an otherworldly creature. Well, you ARE an otherworldly creature to them.

"Damn, you got me looking like an idiot... Long story short, I died and was reborn into this body. This just happened this morning. I was an old man suffering from dementia." You lick your lips to moisten them. "I hope you all will refer to me as a man, using male pronouns. That would be very much appreciated as I still am a man."

They began whispering among each other, sparing fearful and judgmental glances back at you from time to time. You sigh, obviously they thought you hit your head or something of the sort. You wonder what are their views on gender identity, are they as progressive as you expected them to be?