Rio I

Marnie's POV:

Being in Rio was unbelievable. The palm trees, the hot sun mixed with spices' sense were able to excite anyone. The fine and white sand, the calm and peaceful beach of our resort. Despite this relaxing atmosphere, my guts were awful. Thinking about the meeting, where I would have to be along with Peter, Daniel and James, that Lisa had planned. That twat! She had ruined everything and I had only fucked in the air three or four times. She didn't know and she mustn't know it. It would end my life. I knew that I had Peter by my side and James, I wasn't that sure about Daniel, though. He had heard me kind of flirting with Peter. He might be annoyed.

"Bloody hell! Why is my life so messed up?" I thought.

I was swimming in the blue sea of Rio. I stared at the horizon and I saw Peter approaching my towel. He sat on it. James and Catherine were behind him. Catherine was so happy. Her brazilian body looked amazing in that environment. She had natural hips movement and her hair also fell in the same way. She had an amazing pair of boobs and her but, that J.Lo butt style. James was also nothing to have pity for. Six pack on, arms' muscles... I could easily have a four way with them and Peter.

"Hey, guys, join me! The water is mild and amazing..."

Catherine stared at James. He looked back at her. Something was going on with those two. They did make a great couple. Catherine and James, me and Peter. I was feeling sorry for Daniel. Me and him had had a great start but then he turned out to be a jerk, or maybe I had just made up some stuff in my mind and fucked a good relationship. On the other hand, Peter had always cared about me and treated me as his little sister. I was so tired, being in the middle of that emotinal tornado was wearing me out.

"Daniel, don't you want to taste the Brazilian water?" I asked him, trying to break the barrier that had been developed between us. It was obvious. He was still mad.

"No, thank you. I want to taste some other kind of Brazilian stuff, not fucking water." he replied angrily.

"Daniel, calm down. I don't know what is happening between you two, but take it easy. None of us has fault." said James.

"Some of you have..." mumbled Daniel from his teeth.

I was so sick and tired of that. Daniel was always pushing too hard and Peter was there, staring without doing anything. Bloody hell. Help me. He was also there when it happened. It had passed the limits. I had more to worry than just two lads trying to get the best of me. I had the fucking meeting in the afternoon.

I walked out of the water, falling once due to the strength of the Atlantic Ocean waves. My bikini was filled with sand, wet and dropping. My eyes completed the ocean with some salty tears. They hadn't noticed, I was crying. But I couldn't take it anymore.

As I left the beach, a woman passed by me. She was wearing a golden bikini with a fluttering dress that was rising with the breeze. She had something. I looked back and saw her sit with Daniel. What? Who was she and what had she to do with Daniel? I didn't care, I kept on walking, trying to run away from the feelings and thoughts that were chasing me.

It was midday. I was hungry. I walked to the restaurant with Catherine. Peter, Daniel and James were already there. We sat. The mood was awful. No one talked, no one spoke, nothing. You could hear the flies if you wanted to. After some minutes that seemed hours, Daniel broke the ice.

"This morning while we were in the beach, a woman came towards me and asked me to go with her to Mrs. Long penthouse."

"What did she want?"

I immediately asked and after pronouncing this words I blush and realised I shouldn't have said a thing.

"Let me continue!"

Daniel hadn't bothered with my comment, he was different, he despised every word I said without a fuss and with such finesse. What happened?

"Mrs. Long wanted to have a chat with me about the crew with whom I had flown from Heathrow to Rio, this means, you. She wanted to know from a outsider of the crew if you have disrespected any of the rules during the flight."

This time, it was Catherine's time to interrupt Daniel.

"Why the heck didn't she ask me? I'm also new in this crew."

"That was the first thing I asked Mrs.Long to which she answered that you had already been working with Peter once or twice and rumours say that you two have a thing."

"Had a thing" coughed Peter.

"I didn't want to answer a thing due to what happened during the flight between me and Ms. Styles, but I was forced to."

Ms. Styles? What the fuck? He called me Ms. Styles? I was about to ask him why was he calling me Ms. Styles when Daniel restarted telling us about the meeting with Mrs. Long.

"Basically, what Lisa wanted to know..."

Lisa. He called her Lisa in the middle of the conversation. He had been calling her Mrs. Long and now he started with Lisa!? Fine by me, I kept on not caring about him, or did I care a bit? Why was I noticing so small details in the way he talked?

" ...and that's the way it is. What do you think Marnie?"

I stared at him like if I had been caught stealing. I haven't heard a word of what he said. And he called me Marnie again. Instantly, I responded:

"I didn't understand very well." The same as I haven't heard

"What Lisa wants, because she obviously knows what you have been doing, is for you to stop. This is the first warning because first time they just warn, second time is time for penalty. So, you just have to sign some papers in which you agree you won't do it again. OK? "

All of this sounded very good. I would sign them and I would be safe. I just had to be more careful and so I could kept on doing it whenever I wanted to.

"I agree. When do I sign them?"

"This afternoon at 6p.m., you will have to go to Lisa's penthouse, number 5 in the last floor, by the way and sign."

And it was set. We finished having lunch in a more perfect and relaxed mood than the one we have started lunch. Daniel and I were fine by that time. James and Catherine kept on making eye contact and soft flirt. After lunch, we hit our bedrooms so we could take a nap. At 5, I started preparing myself for the meeting with the so-called Lisa. Shower, teeth brushed, black and whither dress, golden necklace and earrings, make up, high-heels, hand bag, set, go. 6p.m., I'm in front of Lisa's penthouse. I knocked the door. No answer. I knocked again. No answer. Third knock. No answer.

"The door is open, you can come in"

I walked in the room. No sign of Lisa. While Lisa was missing from my mind, I looked around in the room. The first time I was in a penthouse. The bathroom was huge, bathtub. Living room, leather couch. Bedroom, king-size bed. Still, no sign of Lisa. I sat in the couch.

"You're here..."

No sooner did I look back, everything gone black.

I woke up, laid on the bed with only my underwear on. Then, I saw Lisa, also with underwear, taking her bra off.