Rio III

We were moving our mouths in sync against each other. She ran her tongue through my bottom lip, looking for entrance, which I didn't want to give her, yet. Then, she cupped one of my boobs, squeezing gently, making me moan in pleasure. She took that and invaded my mouth with her tongue, exploring and savoring it.

I proceeded to do the same, feeling the familiar sweet sensation between my thighs. She tasted like strawberries and something else that I couldn't really figure. Cigarettes! It was there but almost unnoticeable. So, the twat smoked. Didn't seem a problem to me. In fact, I did find her taste quite appealing and captivating.

We continued kissing each other and I sat up on the bed, bringing her with me. She immediately unclasped my bra and started licking, sucking and nibbling the skin below my ear, going all the way down onto my neck, shoulder, collarbones and finally my breasts. My nipples hardened the second I felt her tongue playing with them.

"Oh my god...", I moaned in response to that wave of pleasure that caused the welcome burning sensation on my groin.

"Feels good, baby?", she asked, not bothering to remove her mouth from me. She just continued teasing and torturing me with that damn tongue.

"Oh...", I moaned again. "If you don't stop I will come and I'm pretty sure you don't want it to happen yet."

She just smiled and let out an almost inaudible laugh. She didn't stop, though.

I never thought that doing this with a woman would be this sexy and hot. I had never kissed a girl before. Lisa was crazy and annoying, but hot as hell. She stopped for a moment and looked at me, her light-green eyes penetrating my silver-blue ones. Then, she continued the sweet torture, squeezing my tits in her small hands while sucking on them. At some point, I felt something building up inside me and I came undone, my mouth forming an o shape, my eyes squeezing shut and my legs shaking.
I fell backwards, laying down on the mattress again, trying to recover from moments earlier. That was one of the most intense orgasms that I had in my life. And she didn't even touched me down-there. Until now I didn't believe that nipple stimulation alone could make a person come.

"So, honey, did you like it?", she asked sarcastically while I was still recovering. She knew full well that I had loved it. She just wanted me to say that aloud. I did it anyway.

"Hell yeah! But don't get so full of yourself, baby. There's no need..."

"Whatever, Marnie", she said rolling her eyes. "You have nice boobs, by the way."

"You too, I must admit"

Nice was an understatement, but I didn't want her to know what I thought, she was cocky enough. Those tits were something else. They were full, round and firm, with light, creamy skin that just made me want to touch and taste. Fuck, what's wrong with me? I was getting all worked up because of boobs! Okay, the woman had perfect breasts but I had never reacted like this and this was not something that I had never seen before.

I couldn't stop looking at her. Lisa was one hell of a sight. I guess I couldn't get enough of her. I wanted more. She made me feel insatiable. So I kissed her. She seemed surprised by my sudden action but recovered quickly and started moving her full lips against mine.
This time I was the one leaving a trail of wet kisses down her neck and collarbones. After nibbling her earlobe, I found her sweet spot right where her neck met her shoulder. While my lips and tongue played with her skin, she moaned, her voice low and raspy. I returned to her mouth, got a hold of her tits and massaged them. I ran my tongue down the valley of her breasts, feeling a tingle of goosebumps forming on her soft skin, which sent heat through my whole body. She wanted me just like I wanted her.

My tongue met her belly button and then I started kissing her lips again. One of my hands left her boob and caressed the skin down her stomach. When I reached the waistband of her panties, I cupped her sex and started rubbing over the thin material, loud moans escaping from her soft, full lips. I continued kissing them and the skin on her neck and removed her panties. My fingers touched her sensitive spot and she cried out in pleasure.

"God, Lisa, you're soaking wet!", I said. "I can't wait to taste you..." I finished, inserting a finger and starting pulling it in and out.

"Oh my...", she moaned in response.

I was being honest when I said that I wanted to taste her. And I didn't know why I wanted it so badly. This was all new to me and I was very excited. This woman was stunning, sexy and made me want to experience everything with her.
When I retrieved my finger I brought the moisture to my mouth and savoured it, humming appreciatively. I repeated the action, bringing my finger to her mouth this time. She hesitated a bit, not sure what to do, and I found that sexy.

"Come on, baby", I told her and touched her bottom lip with my finger, encouraging her.
She obliged, sucking on it and playing with her tongue. She kissed me and started caressing my body with her exploring hands. She quickly removed my underwear and touched me, doing small circles over my sex.

"Fuck...", I hissed.

She slipped a finger on me, then two, her thumb never stopping the antagonizing pattern my clit. I was lying on my back, Lisa on top of me.

Lisa's P.O.V.
Marnie was lying on her back against the mattress while I was straddling her. I don't know why, I was really enjoying this. She was amazing and I wondered if she had ever done this with a girl before. She definitely looked like she knew what was doing.
Suddenly she pushed me and changed positions, standing on top of me. Her fingers placed their previous position and continued teasing me, while her tongue played with my nipples.
- I want to taste you, properly, - she said while sitting up, and I felt immediately the increasing heat between my thighs.
She grabbed my ankles and pushed them up through the mattress, so my legs were spread with my knees up. She then lowered her head and I felt her breath on me and her soft curls tickling my inner thighs. She placed a kiss on my sensitive spot and then started giving me small strokes with her tongue, which made me gasp and close me eyes.

"God, Marnie...", I cried out.

"Look at me, Lisa", she said ,"Look at what I'm doing to you!"

And I moaned again and flexed my hips involuntarily to meet her mouth again.

"Turn around", I commanded, "so I can make you feel just as good, baby."

She complied, retrieving her mouth from me and getting up. Then, she positioned herself so my lips could touch her too. I started pleasuring her while she did the same to me. I didn't know exactly what to do, I had never done this before, so I just did what seemed right at the moment. My tongue explored her sex, caressing it and giving gentle strokes now and then. I inserted two fingers and pulled them out slowly, repeating the process and increasing the speed. I felt her moans vibrating through me and the sensation sent me over the edge. I let out incoherent words and my legs trembled while I came undone, followed by Marnie, seconds later. She rolled out from me and fell on the bed and laughed uncontrollably while I tried to recover from my orgasm. Pure bliss surrounded us as we fell asleep.

*This chapter was co-written by anaritafbs, to whom I must demonstrate my satisfaction.