Rio V

Marnie's POV:

I had read the small sentences in Lisa's documents. I was ready to face new challenges. I told her that Peter had to be in the same flight crew as I. He has to. He knows me better that anyone else and that goes back the same when it comes to me knowing him. We somehow managed to move out of Newcastle and now we were travelling the world while working. I couldn't have pictured a better future for me, for us.

"Shall we go to the beach?" I suggested in order to kill the silence between us.

"I agree with Marnie. I mean, we only have one more days in this paradise, so why not?"

Catherine has the same mind as I when it comes to daily-life decisions. I was wondering if she was as artistic as I am when it comes to sex.

"Since Catherine does also want to go, we'll get changed and if you want, join us at the beach." I said, while leaving the table with Catherine by my side.

Each one of us entered the respective bedroom, Cathy in hers and James's, me in mine.

I picked my navy-blue and red checked bikini, the one I had bought in Lion of Porsches. I headed to the bedside table to look for my red-velvet lipstick. The door sounded. Someone was knocking it. I went to open it.

Before I have time to realise who was behind the oak-tree door, Peter silenced my mouth with his lips. I responded to him. Celebration sex? Fine by me. He took off my recently dressed blouse whilst I massaged his bum and cock. He smirked at me during our kiss. He raised his eyebrows, they're then on flick. It was exactly what he wanted and what I've been wanting.

He closed the door and headed to the bedroom leaving a trail of wrapped clothes on the floor. He got me up to his hips and laid me down gently on the bed. He took out my bikini and moved towards my mouth.

"Oh, fuck me Peter!"

He kissed my damn lips and returned back down in kissing. He first kissed my nipples and continued for a while. His hand approached my sex and started to caress it. I felt it. One finger. He kept on kissing. He moved down to my fit belly. Two fingers. He got there. He took them off and started licking it. I saw his head vanish into my legs. My spine curved in response. He was doing it. Oh my god! His head got up and he had again his eyebrows on flick and an evil smirk on his lower face.

"Your turn now, Marns..."

He turned us two around. I was up, he was down. I bite his lips while sliding down. Then, I got my head next to his waist. Calvin Klein, the lad has expensive and fashionable tastes. However, he could be wearing whatever he wanted to, what I cared about was what was underneath it. I took it off and involved it with my soft velvet lips. I grabbed his balls and massaged them. My head kept going up and down, while I increased its speed. I licked his balls and returned to his piece. I played with my tongue.

He put his hands on my head and gently took my hair from my sight. He then grabbed my neck a bit roughly and got it next to his head. He kissed my collarbones, my neck and chin, my forehead and my wet lips. He got a condom.

He laid his hands on my hips and made them move south in his tanned body. Another flip and I was down. He looked at me with his grey mixed blue eyes and got his cock in me. He raised his shoulders and got his hands next to mine. He stared at me again, kind of waiting for my consent. I smiled back at him and he crossed his fingers in my back. He was in me. I've been wanting this for so long and Peter wanted it too, but he's a very reserved guy, so you can never tell what's on his mind. He kept pleasing me. He would speed up his movements some times so that both me and him could feel different intensity of pleasure. He grabbed both my hands and straddled my wrists with his fingers. He pushed me against the bed and his movement became roughly. I was enjoying that way of having sex. He took it out and laid on the sheets. I climbed to his piece and I decided that it was my turn of setting the rhythm. I sat in it and lowered my chest until my breast touched his nipples and I kissed him. My waist was moving up and down and I could hear Peter moaning in response to my actions. I moaned as well, since the pleasure was being divided for the both of us.

"Marnie, I'm almost done..."

"Hold it, the longer you hold it, the more pleasure you'll get!"

Hell yes! I speeded up. That guy was about to release tones of energy into my body. Peter heartbeat increased. He spinned us both and took control. He was fucking me so hard, so roughly and I felt that he was done. He took it out and came.

The room had gained a funny smell, like a cheap motel in Northern Ireland. Sweat, sperm and my Chanel were mixed in the air.

Peter was exhausted and he laid his back next to me.

"Well... " he hardly pronounced, "we should go to the beach, they're waiting for us"

They were. But we've just had the best sex in our lives. My fingers run the bed until meeting his leg. They climbed up to his left hip, reaching his crotch. I played with it a bit more. It wasn't getting hard. I can't understand man and their 20 minutes of rest.

"Yeah, let's go... "

Sad in speech but I was happy in spirit. I got my bikini back on and my hat. Peter was admiring my ass. Maybe later he could or would have a bite. We left the bedroom and headed to the beach.