Part 4: the training

We make our way to the training room. "OK so do you think you can train in that?" He ask motioning to my outfit. "I can train in almost anything." I say. He goes over to the CD player in the back. (Cue video). Eye of the tiger plays not thinking only reacting I start bounching from let to right on the ball of my feet. "So you do know somethings." He says turning the music up and goes over to a punching bag. "OK I'll hold it you give it your best punch." He says with a smirk. Does he think I'm not that strong? I got up to the bag and punch it half strength and he goes flying backwards. "That wasn't your full power was it?" He ask. "If I had used my full power you would be three or four rooms down the hall." I say. He comes back over and we look at the bag. It's busted in half. "OK Magnolia let's get you some different clothes before I sent you somewhere." He says. I roll up my sleeves trying to cool down. He turns the music off and looks at me. "Is that all you got?" He ask. "No that's just what I show." I say moving the shirt of my shoulders. "It goes from my arms around the top of my back and my chest." I say. He smiles and walks me to a room with clothes in it. He picks up a black tank top and holds it out to me. I take it. He does the same thing with a pair of black tights, black socks, and black shoes. "Go put those on then come find me." He says leaving. I go to a room that no one can see into and I change. I walk out as I'm pulling my hair into a high ponytail. "You look like a daydream girl." The boy from earlier says walking up to me. "But I can be your worst nightmare." I say smiling. "Fall out!" The Father man yells. "Yes Father?" He asks when we get over to him. "What are you doing?" He says sternly. "I-I" Fall out starts. "Its ok sir we were talking." I say. Father sighs. I flinch and they both look at me. "She's a fast learner no wonder they keep her." He says. I relax. "She says she can be my worst nightmare." Fall out  says. I look at him. "Dont test her she broke a punching bag not even at full strength." Father says. "You held back?" Fall out asks. "Yeah I didn't want him to go flying 4 rooms through the walls now." I say. "You really are a nightmare." Fall out says. "I like that. Magnolia from here on out you will be known as Nightmare or Night." Father says. "Yes sir." I say. I look at my tattoos. They are vines with stars in them. My back has a flower and my neck has two hearts.