Part 2: what happened

It was a normal day I was walking home from school when I was pulled into an alley. There were three men in black jackets with a red skull/octopus thing on it. "What do you want?" I asked in a irritated tone. The men grabbed me as to say you. They wanted me and I had no idea why.
Peter's pov:
I get home and walk in the door heading towards the elevator. Maggie had told me she had to stay late after school so I walked home without her. I get up to the floor and Dad and Pops are starting me down. "Um hi?" I say confused. "Where is Magnolia Peter?" Pops asks. "She had told me she had to stay late." I say trying to save my own butt. Harley walked in and was holding the phone in his hand. "I know where she's at." He says. We look at him as he puts the phone on speaker. "Is everyone in the room now kid?" An unknown voice asks. "Yes now tell them what you told me." Harley said. "Oh yes that. Well by now Peter has just told you that Magnolia said she was stay late at school. Am I wrong?" The voice asks. "No continued." Harley demands. "Well we have her." The voice says.
Magnolia pov:
"Say hi to your family girl." The main man says shoving the phone in my face. "H-hi." I stutter scaredly. He takes the phone back before they can say anything. "OK here's the deal you bring me Winter Soldier back." He says. Then he backhands me. "Did you hear that boys. If you don't do as I say you're little princess gets hurt." He says before hanging up. "Don't worry if they are as smart as people think nothing bad will happen." The man says. "W-what do I c-call you?" I asks flinching when he slams his hand on my shoulder. "You can call me Dad or Father you pick." He says with a grin. "C-can I h-have a-another o-option?" I ask. "Uh no." The man says. I gulp and think. "F-father?" I say more like a question than a statement. "Yes sweet girl?" He says. "C-can I h-have s-some w-water?" I ask. "Only if you be a good girl." He says. I nod and he walks out the door.
Peter's pov:
He slapped her. I look at my parents and brother before running to my room. They try to talk to me but I don't come out and I feel bad for Maggie and Uncle Bucky because they wanted him back. I fall asleep crying. This day is the worst day I've had in a while.