Chapter 4

So hey guys!I hope you like it!
The cast list is:
Loren Young->Zendaya
Jake Parter->Francisco Lachowski (😍)
Lucy Fry->well Lucy Fry (😂)
Christopher Parter->Rob Lowe
Kimberly Parter->Julia Roberts.

__________

"Hey, I'm Jake"he smiles trying to do eye contact with me.I look away immediately and try to hide a smile that came to my face.

"Loren nice to meet you"I say politely

"Soooo guys if you don't have any problem with that, Christopher and I are going tonight out,so if you like you can sit here together and see a movie or something!To know each other better!"Kimberly suggests us and then left from the living room.

"Okay cool"Jake said still smiling

"Okay"I repeat

I go upstairs to my new room and opened the box with the name "drawing stuff"and it was full.Drawing is my passion!When I'm drawing i can imagine whatever i want and push it to the paper!I put out all my stuff and sit in my now desk.

----------------------------

The afternoon went this way.Me drawing and talking with Lucy on skype!I said her everything about here and my now family.I can't believe what is happening!

A knock on the door, interrupt my thoughts.Before I can say something, Jake has already came in.

"Hey,i just wanna tell you that they left.So if you want we can watch a movie or something?!"he suggest

"Yea sure"

"Okay what kind of movies are you usually watching?"he asks.

"Hmmm the truth is that i don't really watch movies very often but i think i like romantic!"

"Really???You what???You don't watch movies very often? How do you live?!?!"he tease me

"Mmmm normal???"i answer laughing

"I will forget that because i want to be friends!"he smiled.

"Whatever"i smiled back.

I asked him if I can choose movie and he nodded.I chose one romantic lovely story and he rolled his eyes when i said him the prologue.The movie start!

------------------------

Jack watches me more than the movie but I don't care,I notice the way he smiles when i laugh at a funny line,the way he frowns when I sob after she loses her memoryand the way he too sighs with relief when they end up together again in the end.

"So what did you think?"I ask him

"It was crap"he smiles and I ruffle my hand through his hair before I realize what I am doing.I sit myself up and he turns around to look toward the wall. Way to make it awkward Loren.