Chapter 2

Mrs. Susie took a deep breath before speaking the words that would change my life forever.

"One family want to adopt you"she said and i looked at her with wide eyes before i repeat again and again in my mind what she just said.

I acted like i was unhappy too but I wasn't.I want a family.I never had a real one.I said thanks for the information to mrs. Susie and i went out.

I went to room 24 and hoped that Lucy was already there.As i entered the room i kicked of my shoes and my school bag.

"Hello Loren"Ann said

Ann and I were both at this orphanage since two years old so we are being good friends

"Hello guys"i addressed to Ann and the other girls in the room.

"Why are you so happy?"Ann asked me with a smile in her face

I realized that i was really smiling.I couldn't tell them what happened because the orphanage want this kind of things secret until they will happen. I will tell what happened only in one person: Lucy.

"Nothing important"i said with a fake smile

Luckily Ann didn't understand that the smile was fake and she smiled back.

"Ann have you seen Lucy?"i asked

"No"

"You Joey?"now I addressed to Joey

"Yes she left antecedent half an hour ago"she said to me

"Do you know where she went?"

"No I'm sorry Lor"i hate this nickname

"Don't worry, see you later" I went out to find Lucy

The Smilehouse was in front of the forest and (the orphanage) kitchen room,so I realised that she will be in the forest.I started walking and got lost around in the woods, suddenly I heard a girl crying, i followed the voice, running.I saw Lucy sitting ..on a broken wood with her head down.

"What is going on?"i said very worried

With her hands she held a dead fox.

"What happened with the fox Lucy?" she said me what's going on and I started freacking out.

She whispered "When I walked across the road I saw a fox which passed the road too but one absent driver thrashed it and then he left.I went quickly to save it but it's too late....it's too late Loren"now she was crying in my shoulder.

I saw the fox with her red fur now more red and its eyes looked like they were saying 'help!'Then i saw Lucy with her hands red too (of the fox's blood) and her blue eyes so tired of crying, I knew i has to do something.

"Aaaaah"i said and started running

"Where are you going?"

"To find some help don't move!" she got up ready to say something but later she rethinked it and sat down

"I will be back in few minute"i continued but now i had to shout.

I run the faster i could of course I'm very bad to gymnastics, so much that one chicken could run faster than me.But I run the faster i could.

"Oooouuuu ms. Peplin would be very proud for me if he saw me"i murmured in myself

At last I was in the house and I was looking for miss Susie when i found her I had to wait because she was talking on the phone.

When she finished i started telling her the story.Of course she asked me if Lucy was fine and that made me roll my eyes.Then i said to her that the fox was dead and not Lucy.

"Ok let's go to Lucy and i see what We can do"she said when we opened the door of her office

"Ok and one more information she thinks that it's her fault"i continued

"Ok, now get quickly out of the orphanage and wait for me at the door. I have to say it to someone so we can go"she said to me fairly quick

And that was what i did. I waited one minute until mrs.Susie went out and said to me 'where we going now?'

"In the forest"i started saying

"But what..."i cut her off

"We can follow the voice"I continue

We started running and shouting "Lucy!","Lucy!" And then we heard her voice and followed it.Suddenly we saw Lucy with the fox in her hands and blood Mrs. Susie went quickly behind Lucy and took the fox off her hands "It was my fault mrs. Susie"she said with a dead tone.

"It wasn't your fault Lucy, the driver was to muzzy"she tried to calm her down

"But the fox wanted to follow me and then....."now she started crying again

Mrs. Susie with the fox in her hands got up and started walking.

"Where are you going?"I asked her

"Follow me"she said

"Come on Lu, let's go"i said to Lucy sweetly

She just got up and started walking.I'm really worried about her.I don't know if you understand it but Lucy loves animals.With this face how can i say to her that one family want to adopt me and what can I do with the fox?

_______________AGAIN_____________

Hey guys I promise the next paragraph will be updating tomorrow!!!! Please comment tell me what you think.Vote makes me happy :)