Chapter 3

We went to the orphanage tried to find some help. Mrs. Susie went to the doctor and we followed her again. Doctor (i don't know his name) scanned the fox and tried to help it. But nothing could happened, the fox was dead. I tried to calm Lucy down and when she talked with the doctor, I pleased missis Susie if she could
found a lollipop.

"If this calm her down, yes I can find one"she whispered to me"
"Yes this will calm her down"i whispered back.

Now you may wonder, what a lollipop can do?
Lucy loves lollipops and when she was child she used to eat them all the time.

"Ok Loren don't worry, i will find one "and with this words Mrs. Susie left.

I turned to Lucy. She was very sad.

"Come on Lu, let's go to the room"

"I'll never forgive myself"she said.

"It's not your fault,so let's go to the room. We can talk and spend some time together..."i suggested.

"Ok I guess you are right i must forget it!"

"Yeah let's go"i said with a warm smile.

When we went to the room we saw mrs. Susie with a lollipop in her hands. I thanked her and she gave it to Lucy. She smiled and thanked her too. Then mrs. Susie left and we went to my bed and started talking, some girls started asking what happened and I said nothing. We spent all the afternoon together.

"Do you want to go for a walk?"i asked. -Ok Loren it's time to say the bad news to Lucy-i said to myself.

"Yeah why not"she said happily

"Ok let's go"

When we finally get out we saw a cute couple smiling to us.The man was toll with light brown hair and blue eyes with grey inside of them and the woman was shorter than the man but toll too with brown hair and amazing warm smile.

"Loren?"the man asked me surprised like he knew me or something and his smile became bigger

"Hea I am Loren and you are...?"I asked confused

"Christopher and my wife Kimberly, we are the family who want to adopt you"

"You can call me Kim if you want"Kimberly smiled

"What?what the heck???"Lucy interrupt

"Lu I wanted said you the morning but when I saw you crying i couldn't said it"

"You had to said it. I love you, I knew that you didn't wanna heart me but this isn't better"she already started crying.

"Sorry"this is the only word I could say before
Kim cut us of and said "Honey sorry but we have to leave now, Christopher is already took the papers of your adoption"she said sweetly.
We went with Lucy to the room to take all my stuffs.

"Do you have to go?"Lucy pleased me

"Sorry Lu but what I can-"i started

"Yes you are right, sorry, it just because I will miss you so much"she cut me of

"I'm promise you that I will call you when i arrive,but we can skyping every day!!" i suggested.

We hugged and she whispered in my ear i will never found another friend like you.

"You leave?"Ann asked my seriously

"Yea Ann sorry"i said

"But we will miss you so much guuurl"Sophie said me

"Oooo me too guys" we hugged the 10 of us together.

"It's time to leave girls, but i will come to visit you again"

"Do you promise?"Ann asked

"Yes i promise"i answered smiling

I asked Kimberly if I can have a few more minutes and she noded.
I went quickly to put out my suitcase and i picked up all my stuff in it. I went out of the room with Lucy and Kim (my new mum) i can't tell her mum!!!
We went out of the orphanage and i saw mrs. Susie then i went quickly hugged her and she smiled proud for me.i don't knew why?!?!?

"We have to go"Christopher said me. I get in the car and we left i saw Lucy crying in mrs. Susie's shoulder but i knew that she was happy for me. I looked at the forest the smell of the fresh air,filled my nostrils. The forest never looked more green then it did today. Birds was chirping. The sun was shining. And the animals were out to play.

***

We finally arrived.The house was big with a garden. In the garden were flowers every were, the glass and trees were greener than you could ever imagine and a little fountain spurting water delicately in the middle. In the backside it was a pool.

I didn't have to take all my stuff because Christopher and Kimberly helped me. We get inside of the house and it was fantastic. It have two floors. In the ground floor it was the dining room,the kitchen,a big tv and a small bath.At upstairs it was three rooms ,Kim went me in my room.
I smiled bravely before opening the door.
The room was pale blue with black and white curtains, the sheet of my own king size bed was blue with blown and white fat strips on it.To the right of me bed which was in the middle of the wall in front of the door, there was a big wooden desk, painted,once again with a pale blue color. In the other side of the room was a little door that when i opened, was a huge bathroom with a mini Jacuzzi and all the other things that one bathroom have.
I turned to Kim and i saw that a small smile was in her face.

"Ok, let's go down to meet my son"she told me excited

"Ok let's go"

We went downstais and i saw a boy with bright brown-caramel eyes and the lightest brown hair that you could ever imagine.He kept flicking it out of his eyes and even thought i found it a bit annoying, he looked hot. I could see his well-trained muscles thought his white shirt and i blushed,looking away as i shook his hand. His grip was firm and warm,and a tingling sensation sot through my arm.