Chapter 9

When I finally reached the house, I looked at the gorgeous view of the garden and the pool. It was just perfect! I knocked the door twice and then Kimberly opened it.Her face has some paint splattered on it, immediately she hugged me and the white dress she was wearing has the fresh smell of paint.Why she is painted?

"Hey sweetie, how was your first day at your new school?"She asked interested.

"It was...good...I made new friends"and met the bitch who's your son is dating.I wanted to say...

"I'm glad!"She said.

"Can I ask you something?"I asked."Yea of course, whatever you want!"She smiled again. "Why your face and your dress is covered with paint?" I asked before I though what I just said. "Ohh,-she laughed-I was working!I'm an artist!" OMG she is an artist!For one reason I feel like I will learn many thing from her!

"I'd love to be too one day!"She looked at me, with wide eyes and surprising. "Re-re-really that is FANTASTIC!!!!"her expression made me laugh!!!"Okay we can talk about it at the car!"she said."The car for where?"I asked confused.

"I was wondering if you want to do a girl afternoon together, so we can know its other better"she suggested still smiling.

"Yea of course,I'll love to."

"Okay maybe going to the mall,or something?"

"Yea going to the mall sounds good." I really want to do shopping, i run out of jeans and t-shirts since I left the most of them at the orphanage!!Clever Loren!!Her smile brighten in her face as she clapped her hands like she was a kid.I already like her!

"Okay, just let me changed the work clothes and clean my face from the paintings.I will be here in 5 minutes." She informed me leaving the living room. I get upstairs at my room and throw my bag at the floor. I took my phone from the desk and send Lucy a message that the first day at school was really cool and that I will call her later because now I'm going to the mall with Kimberly.

For November the weather is like summer, so I changed into my favorite pink top and a black jean. I took my phone and saw at the screen a message from Lucy.

Hey gurrlll,really miss you!Having fun??How was your first day at the new high school??Hot boys???You must tell me EVERYTHING!!!!:))Have fun at mall!!!Call me when you are back ly❤️.I smiled as i read it.I really miss her!!!!!

"Loren, I'm ready tell me when you are too!"Kim yell from downstairs.

"Coming!"I shouted.I grab my phone and went downstairs.

**

At the drive to the mall she said me everything about her job. She spends ninety percent of the day at her studio -which is in the house- working on new masterpieces. She also promised me that she will show me her studio!

When we get in to the mall I went straight to Forever 21 and Kim laughed following me.

Kim literally push me try one black fluffy dress with some sparkles.

"This is absolutely perfect!"She said enthusiastic when I get out. Honesty I don't have much dresses and this one is so lovely. I went at the main mirror and smiled. "Ohh, Loren you with this dress really reminds me myself when I was young!"She said with tears in her face."Sorry, I'm just so emotional...."she quickly pushed them off.I gave her an understanding smile and hug her. "-so I don't want to hear anything else, you will buy it!!"She continued and I laughed along.

**

We went literally to all the shops at the mall (lol) and
when our hands were full of shopping bags and we could't handle even one more, we made our way to the food court. We order burgers and fries from Goody's and sat at one empty table.

"You really didn't have to pay all my clothes."

"Ohh don't worry sweetie is my pleasure!"She informed me. For one reason I feel like I know her much longer.

"Really what job is Christopher doing?"I asked.

"He is a reporter from the one of the biggest Companys in Los Angeles"she said proud for her husband.

We ate our lunch and then took all our bags and went home.

________

Jake's P.O.V

"Finally this bullshit is over!" Max complained and stood up from the desk.I nod and grab my bag to leave the detention room.

When I finally reached the door of my house, I pulled in the key and make my way to my room. As I was going upstairs I heared an amazing sound, a sweet voice laughing!!!It was so beautiful, before I can think about it I opened the door of Loren's room.I saw her with a laptop in her lap at someone talking,when she realized I was in the room she stopped laughing and looked at me frozen.

_____
Hey guys!This chapter is small but I hope you like it :) 🙈
I'm trying to be active and updating more often!

VOTE FOR MMMMEEEEHHHHH!!!!!!

xx
Joanna❤️✊