Chapter 1 - I'll never let go

Dan's P.O.V

Phil and I were sat cuddled on the couch watching Titanic. I looked down at him and kissed the top of his head. We were at the scene when Jack dies and slpwly sinks into the water. I could feel Phil sobbing against my chest.

        "Come here Phil." I said gently opening my arms to give him a bear hug.

Phil cuddled into me as he slowly stopped crying. "I'm sorry Dan." he mumbled, drying his eyes. "What are you sorry for?" I asked puzzled. For crying?" "Yes" He sniffed. I laughed. "Phil you should'nt be sorry for crying infront of your boyfriend!" Phil laughed "Yeah I suppose." Then he became serious. "Thanks Dan, you know how much you mean to me, I couldn't bear to lose you like that. I don't think I could cope."

"Don't worry Phil, you know I'll never leave you." I said softly, kisses Phil's forehead. "Love you Dan," Phil said. "Love you too" I replied gently.

I looked up at the clock on the wall, "We better get to bed Phil, it's gone midnight!"

        "Why, are we going to turn into pumpkins?" Phil said giggling.

        "Shut up!" I replied "Seriously though, we've got to go to that meeting about the radio show tomorrow morning."

        "Oh, yeah..." Phil moaned "What time have we got to be there by?"

        "9 'o' clock!" I exclaimed. "You're going to have to wake me up you know"

        "Fine" Phil grumbled as we reached my room and got into bed.

        "Night Phil" I said quietly as I cuddled up to him.

        "Night Dan" Phil replied soflty.

A.N. - A very fluffy start to this fan- fic I know. Don't worry though things will start to get deeper soon :)