Chapter 4 - The Plan part 1

Dan's P.O.V

"... And the last thing I saw was Phil being pulled away." I finished telling Jim and Tanya what had happened. They both looked so shocked. We sat in silence, none of us wanting to speak.

Finally Jim spoke up," I'll help you find him Dan."

        "You can't! It's going to be dangerous." I exclaimed.

        "No Dan I want to help, Phil's my friend too." Jim replied. " Is that okay with you Tan?

Tanya took a deep breath and then nodded. " You promise to stay as safe as you can though."

Jim kissed her lightly on the forehead and said softly, "I promise."

Phil's P.O.V

I had stopped crying a while ago and was now staring into space thinking about Dan. Suddenly The door swung open and my capturor slowly walked down the step towards me. I tried to shuffle away from him, but he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me up. I let out a whimper and earned a slap across the face for it.

The man grabbed the bottom of my chin and pulled my face close to his. " Stay quiet or things could end up a lot worse for you." He said menacingly in my ear. "Do you understand?"

I  nodded and whispered "Yes"

He suddenly threw me across the room into the wall and winded me. I crumpled to the floor.He walked over and shouted "I said, do you understand?"

        "Yes, I understand!" I said quickly, scared he was going to h. it me again.

        "Good." He said an evil grin spreading across his face. He picked me up by the arm and shoved me towards the stairs. "Get up the stairs." He said shoving me up.

When I got to the top of the stairs he told me to give him my phone. He looked through my contacts and said "Which one of these is the boy you were with?" I put a shaky hand up and pointed out Dan's number to him. "Lets have some fun," He said "Let's see how far Dan is prepared to go for you." Then he put a finger to his lips as he phoned Dan.