Where am I? - Chapter 3

Phils P.O.V

The hood was ripped off my head and I was thrown down a flght of stairs into some kind of basement. I sat up and looked around. There was nothing in there except an old blanket with holes in it. I shuffled backwards and leaned against the wall. 'Where am ?' I thought to myself, ' I wish Dan was here.' I curled up in a ball and started to cry softly.

Dans P.O.V

I could hear people before I saw them. "Shhh Jim, he's waking up" I heard someone whisper. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Tanya Burr standing in front of me. I tried to sit up, but Tanya pushed me back down gently. "I have to find Phil!" I protested weakly. I was aching all over, especially my head. I raised my hand to touch my forehead and felt a bandage wrapped around it.

        "How did you find me?" I asked,confused.

        "I found you," Jim spoke from the corner of the room. "You were lying unconscious in an alleyway with a bunch of teenagers kicking the shit out of you, when they saw me coming they all ran away, but one of them stayed behind and tried to fight me. He got some good hits in before I sent him sprawling. Then I phoned Joe and we carried you here."

Now that I looked at Jim properly I could see that he had a black eye from fighting the boy. "Thank you Jim." I turned to Tanya "How long was I out for?"

        "A few days" She replied gently.

        "Oh no!" I exclaimed "I have to find Phil!"

        "Yeah where is Phil?" Jim asked

I started to cry as I remembered what happened to Phil. "I need to save him," I sobbed. "He's got him."

        "Who's got him Dan?" Tanya said, giving me a hug.

I took a deep breath and started to tell them everything that happened...