Kaise Bataye.. Kyu Tujhke Chahe..

ASHI'S POV

"Kaise karungi mai yeh sab.. Uski aankhon mein dekhkar to kahi dekhne ka dil nahi karta. Uski baahon mein kaise shaant rahungi, kaise apne dil ko rokungi. Uske kareeb jab hoti hun to dil karta hai ki sab kuch bhulakar apne pyaar ka izhaar kardu.
But kaise.. Hey bhagwan! Please mujhe shakti dena kyuki kahi mai kuch aisa waisa na kardun"

Ashi was pacing around her makeup room when she was told that she and randeep had to perform the suhaagraat scene.

Ashi went blank.

She was happy when she heard this. But even doubted on herself.
"kya mai uski baahon mein rehke, khudko rok paungi? Bhale mera pyaar sacha hai, aur koi attraction nahi hai, but itne handsome ladke ke kareeb jaane se mai khud ko rokungi kaise?"

She had kept her heart locked since the day she saw the cute, charming face on the sets of SECRET DIARIES.
She kept praying to her god from her house to sets.
" please bhagwaan ji, sab kuch bahaut acha karna, mujhse koi galti na ho. Yeh mera pehla show hai, bhale hi jyada role nahi hai mera but still mai apna 100 percent dungi. Bas aap mere saath rehna. "

She was hell nervous when she reached the sets. After taking her script, and revising it more than 1000 times, she was having an ache in her heart once again. She sat on the chair in a corner.

"Ab pata nahi yeh do din se kya ho raha hai, kabse dekh rahi hun ek ajeeb si halchal hai dil mein. Jaise lag raha hai ki kuch to khaas hone waala hai mere saath. Mai bhi pata nahi kya soch rahi hun. Ashi focus,focus.. FOCUS.. Please bhagwaan ji kuch aisa karo jisse mera dil shaant ho aur apna role mai ache se kar pau. "

As if god heard her, she tumbled over a teenager looking 22 year old boy. She apologised him and went from there.

As if her eyes were a camera, the charming handsome face of the boy, was imprinted in her eyes. Whenever she closed her eyes, she saw the face of the boy. And she felt lighter. Her heart was beating in a positive way. Just then she saw the director calling him by his name.

Randeep.

The boy named RANDEEP had made a DEEP impact on her.

The whole time during shooting, she saw him brushing away his hairs. She saw him nervous. She went to him, and gave a her water bottle to him.
"lo paani peelo, dil ko thandak milegi."
"thank you" he replied with a smile, the smile which quickened her heart beat.
"waise sorry, subah ke liye. Mai bahaut nervous thi isliye mera dhyaan nahi raha aur tumse takra gayi"
"its okay. Mai bhi hun. Waise tumhare naam?"
"Ashi singh"
"oh, aur mera.."
"Randeep Rai" she smiled and said him. But seeing his cute confused face, she muttered slowly "wo maine director sir se suna tha, tumhe bulate waqt"
He nodded. She wanted to talk more, but he seemed to be reserved. So she muttered a "bye" and went from there.
She gave her best shot on the first attempt. And she saw him smiling to her.
But after that when there was time for wrap up, she wanted to talk to him, but he seemed to away from everyone. She went home sadly.

When she came to know about "Yeh un dinon ki baat hai", she was happy about that finally her dream is going to be fulfilled.
And god heard her everyday pray to make her meet him once again in her life.
She was beyond happy, when she came to know that she is opposite her LOVE. Randeep Rai. Yes her love.
She recognised her love, when she had sleepless nights in stalking his instagram account.
Though they were just professional with each other, she was happy when they officially became friends during the Mount abu track.
She had to keep her heart in hands so that it should not spill out her feelings for him. And that to when she came to know that he will never date a costar during the valentine's day interview. But she was happy that at least he considers her as a friend.
She had to control her emotions when she was close to him, but her cheeks always blushed even when they used sit together.
Her fans always praised for portraying her character so beautifully. And they complemented her as if it was real.
How could she tell them that it was not naina who used to adore sameer, it was herself ashi who adored her 'male love'.
When samaina got married she knew, they had to be extra close to each other.
He looked extra hot whenever she had seen him shirtless. During the honeymoon towel scene,her hands were blessed to feel his heart beat,she wanted more to feel his chiseled chest.

His gentleness had made her fall for him more and more . His rudeness use to hurt her ,but she used to console her heart .

Time passed,and the time of suhaagrat scene came .

"Bhagwaan ji , please mere patience ko banaye rakhna .kyuki mai nahi chahti Mera sach bahar aaye .lekin ,tumhe Mera pyaar nahi dikhta Randeep,tum kehte hona ki tum 80 percent Sameer ho ,aur Sameer Naina ki har khaamoshi ko sun leta hai ,uski aakhon ko pad leta hai ,par tumhe kyu nahi dikhta Mera pyaar ,meri aankhon mein tumhe apni tasveer nahi dikhti? "
She started weeping silently,and started to revise her script.

RANDEEP"S POV
"Kaise bataye ,kyu tujhko chahe ,yaara bata na paye ,
Baatein dilon ki dekho Jo baaki ,
Aankhen tujhe samjhayein,
Tu jaane na ,tu jaane na "
Randeep kept humming his favourite actor's song or her favourite..
" Kaise rokun khudko ,meri maina , tumhari khoobsurati din ba din badti jaati hai ,pehle din se roke rakha hai khudko ,aur tumhe uss pink nighy mein dekhunga toh mai kya karunga" he blushed, imagining his maina in super hot nighty..
Her face is the cutest,but looks hottest in western dresses.
Her cute face was imprinted in his eyes during secret diaries.But he was concerned about his career,that time .
When" Yeh un Dinon ki baat hai " happened,he was nervous and happy that finally his dreams is going to be fulfilled.
When he noticed the same cute bubbly face ,he recognised her ,but he had to keep himself in control.
During Mount Abu track,he realised his love ,but kept himself aloof ,he had even given her hints.but she was too innocent to understand.
He was happy that they would be more closer to each other after samaina's marriage.
He wanted to hug his director,when he came to know about the suhaagrat scene,but he saw her tensed and nervous.
"Ashi tum meri baahon hogi ,itne kareeb" he brought his own hand close to his face .."dil to karta hai ki tumhe kiss kardun"he blushed on his own thoughts.
"Iss show ne mera naam roshan kiya ,mujhe sab kuch diya jo mai chahta tha ,fame ,khudka ghar ..aur ab toh gharwaali bhi mil gayi"he was smiling insanely.
But he was tensed,what if he kissed her during the scene,what if his desire overpowered him ?
They both wanted to mould with eachother,but they stopped them ,for them.how will they control their hearts when they both knew ,that they would be close to eachother's heart?
"Dikhana bhi nahi aata ,
Chupana bhi nahi aata ,
Hume tumse mohabbat hai ,
Batana bhi nahi aata .

Next part will be the shooting of everyone's favourite part😉😉

PS- please pardon me if i did a mistake, its my first time. And if i did a mistake, please tell me so that i can rectify it.