Pyaar Ho..Jab Pyaar Ho.. Har Baar Ho.. Tumse Hi

The god of rain washed away all the pains of the two souls, who became one that night. The day came up with a bright sunny morning and to brighten up the future of the two souls sleeping peacefully cocooned with each other.

He held her protectively with his left hand, and she was sleeping, holding his waist and her head on his chest.

The sunshine knocked the doors of her eyes, her eye lids, and her eyes opened and the first thing she saw was  her hero, smiling in deep sleep, his hairs scattered in a mess, the hairs, of which she was fond of, was now in her beautiful fingers. Her ears were listening the beats of his heart, just screaming her name. She kept on admiring him, her eyes stuck at the dark shadow on his cheek, which she started tracing with her fingers. Then she came to his lips The lips, which had set fire inside her, was rounded in a pout. He looked so cute and his lips were looking so alluring that she wanted to taste it once again.
She blushed in her thoughts. As if he could hear her thoughts, he said "Agar itna hi mere hothon se pyaar hai, to muh meetha kyu nahi kar leti, apna bhi.. aur mera bhi" he opened his eyes and winked at her.
She looked at him, her eyes wide open, "Tum j.. Ja jage hue the? " she asked him, blushingly.
"Haa, jagaa hua tha, dekh raha tha ki tumhari nazre mujhe dekh kar kya keh rahi thi."
"Acha.. Kya keh rahi thi meri nazar?"
"Tumhari yeh aakhen yeh keh rahi thi ki tum mujhse bahaut pyaar karti ho, aur tumhari jo nazar hai mere chehre si hathti hi nahi, tumhara dil keh raha tha, mere hoth jisko tumhaari aankhen dekh rahi hai, woh tumhare hothon ko chu le" he said, smirking at her flushed face.
She got up and ran to the washroom, blushingly, because she knew if she question's or answer 's him back he won't stop teasing her.
He smiled, got up and cleaned his bed. He took the duvet and smelled it. It had the fragrance of his maina.
He thought, yesterday when first time they came under the duvet during the shoot, thier lips collided and thier sweet nectar mixed with each other's lips. The second time they were under the duvet, their soul and hearts had become one and it will never apart from each other.
During this time, ashi got ready and went to kitchen for making coffee for both of them.
Randeep took bath, and came out.

Shirtless.

When his ashi came out, she was looking like a sunflower. He wanted to take her in his arms and kiss her. But he thought of something and went to take bath.
Ashi shouted from the kitchen, "Randeep, jaldi aao, maine tumhare liye tumhare favourite alu parathe aur garam garam coffee banayi hai"
She turned and saw him standing, smirking at her.
Her breath hitched, when she saw him shirtless, water droplets dripping from his silky hairs, his bare white chest glistening because of the sunlight coming from the kitchen window, her eyes wandering over the greek god standing in front of her. He came towards her she kept moving back until she hit the kitchen slab, his eyes darkening in desire.
"Tu.. Tu.. Tum k.. K.. Kya kar r.. Rahe ho? " she asked him nervously.
"Tumhare aur apne subah ke khuli aakhon se dekhe hue sapne ko pura kar raha hun" he replied in his hoarse voice.
"D.. Dde.. Dekho, hum.. Hume late ho raha hai sho.. Shoot ke liye, tum jaldi t.. Tayar h. Hokar aao.. Aur bre.. Breakfast karo." she said him nervously.

"Acha, tab late nahi ho raha tha, jab tum apni in khoobsurat aakhon se mujhe aakhen faad faad ke taad rahi thi?" he teased her in his hoarse voice. "Aur agar ab der ho gayi, to pata nahi mera kya hoga", saying this, he slammed his rough lips against her soft ones, the kiss reflecting his raw need for her she paused for a second, and kissed him back, with equal desire and passion. Her fingers racking in the sack of his silky hairs, and the other hand, roaming over his chest and hard muscles.

They left each other when mr. Oxygen knocked at the doors of thier lungs, so that it can go inside them. He went back to his room and got ready. Ashi placed the breakfast over the table and they finished thier food , while feeding each other lovingly.