Raat Baaki.. Baat Baaki.. Hona Hai Jo, Ho Jaane Do..

Randeep was sitting with his script in his hand, thinking about the confusion. He loved Ashi truly, but was in dilemma about her feelings.
He always wanted to confess his love to her, but his fear of being rejected, stopped him.
"Randeep, aaj tak tune apne dil ki baat kisi ko nahi kahi, aur na hi kisi ko pata chala hai, aaj jo director sir kahe wahi karna, apna IMPROVISATION mat karna, kahi tu apne dil ki sunta chale, aur pata nahi kya karde ashi ke saath".
His script fell down, when he was thinking, he bent down to take it, but cried out in pain.

He had hurt himself when the table near him fell on his feet.

"ek toh aise hi mera dimaag kharab hai, upar se yeh table.." he jerked away the table , And sat on his bed.

"Kaise lagi randeep tumhe?"

He turned towards the door, and saw the most beautiful angel on earth.

Ashi was standing there,in PINK NIGHTY SATIN KI LACE WAALI..

His eyes shamelessly roamed over her delicate body, her face glowing with blush, as if she had applied the paste of red roses. She had taken his breath away yet again. The dream he was watching since the morning, was standing right in front of him. He could feel the softness of the nighty, but he thought is it softer than his maina?

NAAH!

He could hear his heart roaring,. Maybe she too.

"Randeep" in a soft whisper.
"Randeep" in a bit louder tone. But he was just lost in the alluring sight In front him.
"Randeep Rai" she almost screamed. That's when he came out from his lala land.
"kya hua ashi, sab thik haina?"
"Wahi to mai puch rahi hun, sab thik haina, tumhe chot kaise lagi?"
"kaunsi chot, kaisi chot, kisko chot lagi hai ashi?" he forgot about his wound on his toe, when he saw his cute maina from head to toe in this super hot look.

"Are to tum chilaaye kyu?"
"Woh.. Ahh..wo main..vo Mujhe"
"jaldi bolona.."
"Are ku.. Ku.. Kuch nahi hua halki si chot thi, ab thik hai"
"pakka na?"..
"ha baba pakka"

She had heard his scream, when she got ready and came out of her room. She went inside and the sight in front of her took her breath away. The top two buttons of his shirt was open, she wanted to feel his soft skin on her palm. But composing himself, she called him.
And saw him checking her out. She blushed, the colour of her cheeks gave a tough competition to red roses.
But they had to come out from their dreamland.
She screamed his name and his reverie broke.
"Mai jaati hun, shot ka time ho raha hai"
She turned, and stopped after listening her name.
"Ashi, mai subah se dekh raha hun, tum pareshan ho, nervous ho. But ashi, mai hun na, tum bilkul fikar mat karo, mai sab sambhalunga tumhe jo sahi lage woh tum karna"

She hugged him softly "Thank you so much randeep. Mai bahaut nervous thi ki kaise karungi, maine kabhi aisa scene nahi kiya tha, tension thi ki mai koi galti na kardun, but ab tum mere saath hona mujhe koi tension nahi" she smiled.
"Acha.. Aur woh kyu?"he smirked.
She suddenly became conscious of what is she saying.
"ku.. Ku.. Kuch nahi.. Chalo der ho rahi hai, shot ka time ho gaya hai" she ran away from his room.
Randeep smirked, after giving final touch ups to himself,he came out.

He saw candles everywhere, roses everywhere, he literally felt as if he is going to celebrate his first night with his maina. He blushed again. What is he thinking just before the shot. He has to control himself.
He felt a hand on his back,director sir smiling at him, "beta, sapne jo dekh raha hai, use haqiqat mein jaake dekh"
"na.. na.. nahi sir aisa kuch nahi hai.. Mai to bas woh.. Woh sajawat dekh raha tha.." he blushed nervously.
"ha beta, ache se dekhle, future mein kaam ayega" he smirked.
Randeep blushed and went from there.
The scene with kaanji bhaiya and his wife was done.